Thread: gyno question

flex321 is offline Member

Lightbulb gyno question

I'm just curious and wandering if lets say you already have a slight delopment of gyno and decide to do another cycle. Once you have gyno it cant be helped with nolvadex right? nolv just pervenst it im pretty sure. So in starting another cycle would you just have nolvadex on hand an if it gets worse take it.

Would you think that once you develop it theres nothing you can do to prevent it from getting worse? Would nolvadex hault it in a way while on the next cycle?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If you have it I would try to prevent it further by taking Arimidex ,Liquidex,Nolvadex the choice is yours bro but I would take something

beenie is offline Senior Member
    When I began to show signs of it very early, I upped the Nolva and it went away. Had been taking it through the cycle but apparently needd more than I had been taking.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    yep, just like bb said

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    Nolvadex and lots of it until it is no more. If that doesn't work, time to see the doc. If you keep going without any treatment, hope you like wearing bras.

flex321 is offline Member

Red face

no thats what I'm saying, I don't like no bras bro! will novadex get rid of it, the actual start of gyno not the signs of it starting. actual hard lumps under nipples.

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Isn't winny slightly an Anti progesterone. Which maybe good to add to your cycles to keep away the gyno.

timvds is offline Member
    i dont think it will get rid of the already hardened tissue. just soft tissue. but let any vets chime in.

sliced is offline New Member
    I also have the same problem! I got gyno from enanthate , but it was too late and I had to get it cut out. And Yes it can come back, so if I were you I'd use Novaldex and incorporate Winny with your cycles. I found that Winny ate up SOME of the fatty tissue under the nipple.

righton is offline Senior Member
    If you have deca gyno, winny will do sh*t ( in my case anyways). It works with other gear, but you should try nolva first!

Thread Information