Bjarni is offline New Member

Test E Cycle Side Effect

Hi, Im staarting a cycle my first this monday

Test E 400 mg a week
    20 mg a day novladex
    200 mg B6 a day

Clomid as PCT

Should I worry about side effects such as ACNE and my dick going limp? Pleas help, I have been reading and Im getting very mixed signals about the side effects, and Some say mild or none, and some say possible very big side effects.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    ur only taking 400mg/wk of test so i wouldnt panic that much! ur boys will shut down but dont panic wit good PCT and some tribulas things wil return to normal in no time at all. as for the acne no one knows how ur body wil react to a synthetic test, get some antiseptic wipes they may help if u run into problems, i wud drop the nolva down to 10mg and if u encounter problems bump it up to 20mg

youknowme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    ur only taking 400mg/wk of test so i wouldnt panic that much! ur boys will shut down but dont panic wit good PCT and some tribulas things wil return to normal in no time at all. as for the acne no one knows how ur body wil react to a synthetic test, get some antiseptic wipes they may help if u run into problems, i wud drop the nolva down to 10mg and if u encounter problems bump it up to 20mg
    Agree....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    in another similar post advice is given to get an antiseptic soap called sopaderm and some moisurising cream

Post Cycle sides

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Dont worry about it, your worries will get you in more trouble, lol, good luck.

jdmLove4me is offline New Member

Question Wait Your Boys?

what do you mean your BOYS will shut off? does that mean NOt getting hard or you just cant bust? Sorry I am confused and i NEED to know cause i was planning on taking TEST E in a few weeks

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u'll def b able to get it up! all they mean is ur boys will stop producing so they'll shrink a little but as stated above with proper pct its wont b a problem.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    dont mean to jump the thread but im on the same cycle , well technically 1.5ml shot , 250mg/ml shot so i shot 375 in one shot ,now im not going to do 500mg and im not going to stick myself twice on 3days apart, this is my first so i wanna see how i respond to the test , any comments ?

Thread Information