Thread: hey, 4plates

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member

hey, 4plates

I noticed that 4plates answered a recent thread about halo so this is kind of for him, or anyone else knowledgable on this great drug. ok heres the Q, is halo a good replacement for winny in a former eq/winny cycle. My goal is strength and not so much mass. What kind of sides could be expected from the halo, how keepable are the strength gains? I've done winny but not eq and I'm looking forward to it. I won't gain that much weight from the eq will I(350mgs/week)? I've noticed that when i have rapidly gained weight on previous cycles it has slowed me down on the ice. I have several training camps to attend this early spring/summer and i'm looking forward to kicking ass. Any help would be great, thanks guys.

hockeyman

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    halo is a fine replacement for winny in terms of steroid synergy with eq, but halo is far more liver toxic. it is about the only thing that gives me acne during my cycle. everything else gives me acne post cycle. halo seems to make me feel better mentally, but my liver can only take about 15-20mg/day for no more than 4 weeks.

i'm sure 4-plates can offer some more insight.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    im with the doc , very toxic and i break out like a champ and my agressiveness is through the roof!but killer when u hit the gym u throw the weights around like they stole money from u!

4plates is offline Banned
    like the boys said bro,highly toxic make sure you use liver protecters,and dont go high doses.discontinue after 4 wks.
    i really think you will achieve what you want off the winny,it is also 17aa so protect your liver either way.

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys

hockeyman

Thread Information