the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Excessive cramps????

Ok I am on test/fina/var cycle cutting diet and cutting routine as in higher reps lighter weights the pumps I am getting are like unbeleivable but the cramps im getting are unbeleivable to, I have done low carb diets before and they dont really work to well for me so im on 100g carbs per day right now and taking in alot of water 6 litres+ per day also multivits and calcium, magnesium, zinc supps, armidex .25mg ed, and also added some dymetadrine a eph based fat burner just like all the others im not taking to much of that only 2 caps per day well below the rec dosages. Anyway the cramps are everywhere i had them in my tris on back day i trained them the day before and then i tried to do abs and fuck i got it there too it was unbearable i couldnt move for like 10 mins cos each time i tried to get up it came back and anyone who has had this will know its not funny anyway any experience let me know happy to hear about it or any reasons why this is happening

peace
    jason

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Bump for ya my man. I'm sure the Vets can help.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I get the same cramps OJ...even the morning after a chest workout I can hardly shower for the chest muscles spasming and cramping...not a nice feeling...I thought I might of been dehydrated to so i upped my water intake too,and took some extra vitamin E.It happens to my abs and tri's alot, and sometimes in the middle of the night when your asleep the calves give me a nice wake up call and the occassional hamstring cramp.But now I just live with it...Oh ya it only happens to me while on AS, it doesn't matter which ones or if i'm bulking or cutting.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yeah tell me about it bro those wake up calls are killers i got it in the quads before when i was on the job lol it was funny but not funny if u know what i mean

peace

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    your body can't store water if it doesn't have glycogen. 100g/day would be enough for me, but it may not be enough for you to prevent dehydration cramps.

if you're not getting enough potassium, the only efficient source that i can find is either v8 juice (500-800mg/8oz serving depending on type) or salt substitue (for high blood pressure people and can be found at most super markets. contains ~550mg/tsp). compare this to any potassium pill or gatorade that only supplies you with 50mg per pill or per 8oz serving respectively.

take at least 1000mg magnesium equivalent per day. you'll get these from magnesium tabs or caps.

Thread Information