D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

how much arimidex to run?

okay my first cycle consist of 400mg test/400mg eq 10weeks

is .25mg arimidex good to run through out the cycle ?
    or i need higher dosages

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    0.25mg will suffice if you have the money run it at 0.5mg but 0.25 will do the trick

yah thats all i can afford is .25 ,what do you think of ** clomid,novadex and arimidex ?

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by D00fy
    yah thats all i can afford is .25 ,what do you think of ** clomid,novadex and arimidex?
    his arimidex tested out ok, but beware because you might need more, everyone is different, and seriously keep some nolva on hand too.

thx saint you got me kinda worried when you said it was TEST OUT OK so possibly it can mean crap?? how about his clomid,novadex? have u used any of his stuff?

Actually doofy I am a lot older than you and i don't think I am ready for a cycle yet, but do know first hand from bro's who have used gear. I know nothing about his nolva, but his arimidex and clomid are good altho his clomid is the most foul stuff you will ever taste... i tasted it because people were bitching so much... and they were right tastes like crap.

thx saint i just dont understand why people give ** a bad rep, its maybe cause they had a bad cycle:/

Originally posted by D00fy
    thx saint i just dont understand why people give ** a bad rep, its maybe cause they had a bad cycle:/
    he has a few decent products, but he also has a lot of crap products too... I am not a fan of Inferior Products to be honest but i can't bash the stuff he has that does work...

Personally with your body type and age i would reccomend just running something like anavar and using creatine with it... if you eat right you'd be naturally just huge.

anavar expensive

Yeah but worth it. Even the Inferior Products ox is not bad for the price...just think of them as 5mg tabs... give it some more time to think about things man... seriously you already have the abs and everything.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    D00fy....are you, or are you not starting this cycle soon? First you said you were gonna wait (as everybody on all the boards you belong to has suggested), but it sounds like you're getting ready to do this immediately. Dude...I'm not flaming you, but you have to slow down...you're getting into this WAY too fast my young brother. I applaud the fact that you're doing you research thoroughly, but honestly, your cuase would be better served if you put as much effort into your diet (I will give you props for working on your work out program...I've seen and responded to your training posts). Gear will always be around...and it will always work BUT you only have about 2-3 years left to take advantage of your bodies NATURALLY HIGH test levels before they start going down....so once again, I'll recommend, STAY CLEAN FOR 2 YEARS bro.

no i am researching it ,plus i wanna make some small order to put aside ,but wont order the real stuff until later

ok , cool. Not flaming just don't wanna see you make a mistake and hurt yourself or get ripped off, etc. Plus don't want you to be dissapointed in a first cycle ya know?

yah i agree,im not rushing things,i just wanna ask the questions now so later i wont have to make so many threads

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    funny you should mention that Pete, I suggested to him the same thing. We are not flaming you brutha, we are just trying to help you, and if you don't do proper research you will hurt yourself.
    I admire you for asking intellegent question, and that is how you learn. So ask all the questions you want, we are here to help.

thx ,its good people on the boards that make a 1st cycle feel safe

Thread Information