• 20-25

129 37.72%
  • 25-30

30 8.77%
  • 30-->

30 8.77%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    lifted for 5 years before my 1st cycle, i was lucky enough to have a lot of juice guys around me to help me out. started at age 19 did a light cycle every june but now at 23 i am doing 2 cycles a year usually mixing an oral(d-bol winny) and shots(sust). never had a side effect untill now, cant seem to get to sleep some nights.

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    First cycle was at 17. 8 weeks of enanthate . Kept growing and put on good size and no problems with my body. 100%

wood is offline Associate Member
    I was 19, but I was fully grown. I have been 6'1" since I was in ninth grade and haven't grown since then. I started my freshman year in college. I had trained hard all through high school b/c of sports and I guess I just wanted a little bump when I got to college

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    1st cycle one month before I turned 22. 22 and half and finishing second cycle.

1st - deca300wk/T-400wk both for 11 weeks.
    2nd - Eq 400wk/Cyp500wk/ 1-14
    Tren75wk/prop50wk/winny50wk/ 12-18
    Cytomel wk 12-17 and clen week 13-15

Executioner is offline Banned
    age 17, 5iu's growth hormone for 4 months, only get dbol now so doing dbol only 40-50mg ed, ill be 18 about half-year. just being honest, if you tell me im too young ill tell you to fuck off

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    started lifting when i was 12. havent gotten any bigger or stronger since i was a sophmore in highschool! no AS..........yet.

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    i was 19 but i should have waited there is so much you can do if you understand the science of it all

snmrichie is offline New Member
    did my first cycle 3 years ago when i was 18, i dont regret it at all i havent had any problems.. just wish i had some more now to do another cycle
    Last edited by snmrichie; 07-12-2003 at 05:12 PM.

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    didnt start lifting till 27 was a fat pig before then. started cycle a little over a year later at 28. wish I could have started a little earlier. oh well guess it never too late.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow.....there Wasn't A Vote For People Under 18....not Surprised At All.....but My First Cycle Was When I Was When I Was 17....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Uh, i'm clean.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I would have waited, i was 18 and it fucked up my horomones for a good long while. Its better to wait till 20-21 to do anything.

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I started lifting at some point in high school. I didn't beging lifting seriously though until I got to college. I guess I've been training seriously now for 7 years. Time flies . . . I did my first cycle - Aratest 250 - when I was 25. I got huge, but I didn't know shit about anything, and lost most of it after my cycle because I didn't know about PCT. I was very lucky I didn't get gyno. I guess I showed that just because you have matured physically and emotionally, doesn't mean that you are ready to jump into a cycle. Research is my new mantra. I wish I had known about AR two years ago!

T

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I was 43, I wish I had started years earlier.

dalibor18 is offline New Member
    can you help me:i have 18 years and I m 182cm,my father is 185cm.I started with propionate 2 days ago(100mg per day,only 25 days),will I stop growing,my coach(pro-bodybuilder)says: no you wan t stop growing because it s not a big dose.What is your opinion,can you please help me?

Devildog99 is offline New Member
    I started at 18, BUT I had met with my doctor about it, who told me that I had finished growing naturally. I wanted to push myself to the next level, thats the only reason I started young. All the younger bros out there, if your set on juicing young at least tell your doc about what your planning to do. listen to whats being said on this board: AAS arnt some kind of magic solution to growing bigger, you need the right motive, the right mindset, the right habits and the drive to never quit pushing yourself.

Starting first cycle soon almost 20

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    started lifting when i was 14, learned some things and trained much better starting at 16. i took my first cycle when i was 19, but i kept it very low dosages. Im almost 21 now and im starting on my second cycle Monday.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=ironfist]I started at 19 but I took a few things into consideration first...I had my knee's x-rayed when I was 17 due to a football injury and my doc was able to tell me that my growth plates were fused and I would not grow any taller

Honestly, If you know you will not grow any taller, does it make sense to wait?. I'm 24 so my days of vertical growth are over, but I was curious anyways.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    I hit my first cycle last year when I was 21. I was very very new to steroids . I did a cycle of just Equipoise . I did a second cycle after that of Winstrol and Cypionate . I am looking forward to doing, in my mind, my first "real" cycle, of Sustanon and Equipoise pretty soon.

J

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    im 23 just started my first cycle of 400mg/test ent. and 400mg/deca week....its mexican gear so the doses are probably alot lower than 400 mg

gotskei is offline Junior Member
    i started lifting and jucing when i was 17 i had great results gained 55lbs in 4 months

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Well to tell the truth I screwed around with some D-bols when I was 16 But luckily I broke a metacarple about a week into it, so essentially i reall recieved nothing from it. NO hand=NO lifts=No juice. Actually I'm glad that it happened. I got my shit together learned how to Diet and train and had good results throughout highschool, But now at 21 I'm going to give it a real shot (no pun inteneded).

gotskei is offline Junior Member
    i started jucing when i was 18years old and had great results

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Started when I was 20 even though I swore I wouldn't start until I turned 24. I'm 22 now and am starting my 4th cycle. Guess I jumped the gun a lil

boyatunlv is offline New Member
    Im currently 20 yrs old and about to begin my first cycle with test,deca ,dbol . I would have to agree that its all about the individuals maturity level, most teens are no where near ready to take steroids , but some are. My advice for the teens is to wait you have grown to your full capacity and the bone plates are closed. At least i dont have to worry about my growth being stunted being 6'4 and all I really dont want to be any taller. I think people 6'5 and over look like freaks. Best of luck to all.

Peace

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information