Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member

Serious Pain...Serious Promblem...

Guys,

I injected my left quad with 1ml of Test E Monday night. Ive shot my right quad and left delt for the last 4 weeks,..this was my first shot on my left quad. The first night it was fine,..the next day a little sore,..the 3rd day more sore,..today simply unbareable. I literally cannot walk. I have a high tolerance for pain and am seiously getting worried of the severity of what may hace happened. The quad is extrem,ely tight,..a little red and I cant touch or move it without an enormouse amount of pain. I ell my left foot falling asleep occasionally as well. ive used hot mater on it all day,..and it hasnt helped. I aspirated when shooting and masaged about 5 mintes afterward.....anyone no whats up or had this happen to them. Should I see the doctor. Thanks.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u might have an infection, is there a lump and is it warm to the touch? if its that bad i would go c a doc, u wouldnt wantr the infection to spread!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    do you have a fever? any secondary indications of an infection?

i felt extremely jiterry this morning....no fever..just feel weird,..is this pain normal,..there is no lump,..just a little swollen.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    sometimes. Quads are a bitch to inject, thats why I never shoot them anymore. So many nerve endings and whatnot, could be you just shot too close or hit a nerve, but it does seem strange that it took a few days to set in. If its not really swollen, and not real red I would just keep an eye on it. If redness starts spreading as well as swelling and you start getting a fever then go to the doc or er asap. where on the quad did you shoot?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    when you shoot did you move the pin around when it was in the muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    sometimes. Quads are a bitch to inject, thats why I never shoot them anymore. So many nerve endings and whatnot, could be you just shot too close or hit a nerve, but it does seem strange that it took a few days to set in. If its not really swollen, and not real red I would just keep an eye on it. If redness starts spreading as well as swelling and you start getting a fever then go to the doc or er asap. where on the quad did you shoot?

its definately swollen. Not to bad but swollen. there is also a bruse the size of golf ball where it most tender and swollen. the weirdest this is its also sore up above my knee,..as musch as it is where I shot it and where the bruse is 1 3rd of the way down,..upper outter thigh. When infected is it really red,...cause this is a very slight red bruse.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    when you shoot did you move the pin around when it was in the muscle.

maybe a little but not anywhere near as much as i have before.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if its not getting better in the next day or 2 i would go see the doc.

I took a muscle relaxer lastnight at my girlfriends advice and helped the pain a great deal....I just dont know if this is a infection or not.

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    I've had the traveling pain before as well. I'll shoot into my glutes and 2 days later the pain in lower muscles of my back are killing me. Can't explain but I feel for ya.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I've had major quad pain from test injections before where I couldn't walk. F*ckin' sucks trying to come up with excuses to your boss why you can't come to work and to your fiance why you can't walk. Anyway, for me, the area around the site was always red, but it wasn't hot. So I don't think I ever got an infection. I never went to the Dr or took any kind of medication. The only thing that helped to temporarily relieve the pain was a heating pad and very light stretching (as much as you can bear). Mornings are always the worse. I couldn't walk for a few days straight. But it is weird that it took a few days for the pain to kick in. I've always gotten the pain upon waking up the next morning. That's my experience. I wouldn't go to the Dr unless the site is hot and you are running a fever or something. I wouldn't worry about just redness by itself. But then again I'm not a Dr or qualified to give medical advice. So you make your own call.

notus is offline Member
    This may give you some comfort.

I shot into my extreme lower outer quad (not smart). My knee and quad swelled up so much it looked like i got hit with a bat or something. There wasnt any bruising. It swelled up so much that fluid began to build up all around my knee and even down to my calf and ankle. I could barely walk. My wife throughly massaged it every night. Even a trainer at the gym massaged it. It took about 7-10 days for the swelling and pain to go away.

I never ran a temp, never developed a knot, it never turned red it just hurt really bad was was extremely swolen.

Keep an eye on it. If your really worried go see a doc. If I dont run a temp, see redness or have any other sighns of infection i'd just stick it out.

Oh yeah I had to skip two leg workouts.

haskan is offline New Member
    Sounds like a local inflammation or infection. If it spreads, you develop a fever or the pain increases over a couple of days you need to go see a doctor. If it´s an inflammation not caused by infection then NSAID´s could help. Heat can reduce pain, but can also increase the swelling.

joevette is offline Banned
    Sometimes I just get a bad injection. Most of the time my injections are fine and painless, but some times I'll get one where I'll barely be able to move that muscle. I don't think it's an infection, just a bad reaction for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    I've had major quad pain from test injections before where I couldn't walk. F*ckin' sucks trying to come up with excuses to your boss why you can't come to work and to your fiance why you can't walk. Anyway, for me, the area around the site was always red, but it wasn't hot. So I don't think I ever got an infection. I never went to the Dr or took any kind of medication. The only thing that helped to temporarily relieve the pain was a heating pad and very light stretching (as much as you can bear). Mornings are always the worse. I couldn't walk for a few days straight. But it is weird that it took a few days for the pain to kick in. I've always gotten the pain upon waking up the next morning. That's my experience. I wouldn't go to the Dr unless the site is hot and you are running a fever or something. I wouldn't worry about just redness by itself. But then again I'm not a Dr or qualified to give medical advice. So you make your own call.

Thanks man...this helps alot,..now how red are we talking before you need to worry,..light red or a serious red

Quote Originally Posted by grady
    This may give you some comfort.

I shot into my extreme lower outer quad (not smart). My knee and quad swelled up so much it looked like i got hit with a bat or something. There wasnt any bruising. It swelled up so much that fluid began to build up all around my knee and even down to my calf and ankle. I could barely walk. My wife throughly massaged it every night. Even a trainer at the gym massaged it. It took about 7-10 days for the swelling and pain to go away.

I never ran a temp, never developed a knot, it never turned red it just hurt really bad was was extremely swolen.

Keep an eye on it. If your really worried go see a doc. If I dont run a temp, see redness or have any other sighns of infection i'd just stick it out.

Oh yeah I had to skip two leg workouts.
    Yeah,..that does give comfort,...mine definately has swole up like that,..im just worried cause it feels like my left foot keep wanting to fall asleep or like it somewhat tingles,...im gonna give it a few more days.

If I go to the doc,..what excuse to i give?

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Sometimes I just get a bad injection. Most of the time my injections are fine and painless, but some times I'll get one where I'll barely be able to move that muscle. I don't think it's an infection, just a bad reaction for some reason.

ive been using shering the most part of my cycle,...i switched to Quality Vet on this shot and it was the first time injecting my left quad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    ive been using shering the most part of my cycle,...i switched to Quality Vet on this shot and it was the first time injecting my left quad.
    I was shooting QV test e and every shot killed my legs. So I tried delts....killed my delts. In order to finish the cycle, I bought some sterile oil and mixe each ml of test with a ml of the sterile oil. Zero pain. I always wondered what was the deal with that. I think the pain was not from an infection but from a bad reaction to the BA content of the gear. So I think that mixing with the sterile oil decreased the BA ratio in the oil to a level my body could handle.

I was shooting QV test e and every shot killed my legs. So I tried delts....killed my delts. In order to finish the cycle, I bought some sterile oil and mixe each ml of test with a ml of the sterile oil. Zero pain. I always wondered what was the deal with that. I think the pain was not from an infection but from a bad reaction to the BA content of the gear. So I think that mixing with the sterile oil decreased the BA ratio in the oil to a level my body could handle.
    I dont know the first thing about mixing compouds dude which suscks cause im right in the 4th week,....too late

I dont know the first thing about mixing compouds dude which suscks cause im right in the 4th week,....too late
    You mix it in the syringe. Draw 1ml of test (or whatever dose you're using), then stick the needle into the sterile oil vial and draw 1ml of oil into the same syringe. Now you have 2ml of oil in the syringe. That's it. When I do it I change the pin and inject. Its very easy. You can get the sterile oil at any research supply site online. Very easy. Think it through.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    You mix it in the syringe. Draw 1ml of test (or whatever dose you're using), then stick the needle into the sterile oil vial and draw 1ml of oil into the same syringe. Now you have 2ml of oil in the syringe. That's it. When I do it I change the pin and inject. Its very easy. You can get the sterile oil at any research supply site online. Very easy. Think it through.
    Solid advice. I think the QV is the x-factor here, bro. The only way I can comfortably take high BA injections is in the glute. The spot that works for me is the upper part, near the hipbone. To find it, put your hands on your hips like you would if you were just standing that way. Shoot one inch below the point where your thumb and index finger join. For reference, this should be roughly on a vertical line with the dimple in your glute (while flexed). Good luck with it!

Thanks man,..ill look into it,,,so QV has given the same pain and promblems as this?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Solid advice. I think the QV is the x-factor here, bro. The only way I can comfortably take high BA injections is in the glute. The spot that works for me is the upper part, near the hipbone. To find it, put your hands on your hips like you would if you were just standing that way. Shoot one inch below the point where your thumb and index finger join. For reference, this should be roughly on a vertical line with the dimple in your glute (while flexed). Good luck with it!
    Why such high BA in the Mex. Gear.....Is this what causes the pain? The BA? and swelling...Is most Mex gear the same,..denkall and others?

Why such high BA in the Mex. Gear.....Is this what causes the pain? The BA? and swelling...Is most Mex gear the same,..denkall and others?
    It is a common belief that MX gear has a high BA content.

Are you talking about the gluteus medius? I tried shooting there. Let's just say it didn't work out so well for me. But I blame that on the QV gear. You should've seen me explaining that one to my fiance.

Are you talking about the gluteus medius? I tried shooting there. Let's just say it didn't work out so well for me. But I blame that on the QV gear. You should've seen me explaining that one to my fiance.

lol,..thats sucks,..yeah ive never had the promblem with Schering

I would LOVE to try some human grade test just to see if I got the same pain I did from MX gear. My buddy was shooting the same batch of QV I was and he didn't have any problems. He shoots T400 with little problems. I think my leg would actually detach from my hip if I shot T400. Different people react differently.

Exactly, bro - didn't know if most ppl knew exactly what part of the glut it was, so just described it. lol. What happened to you, bro - you gotta tell the story now.

Try buying some sterile oil and mixing it. It works wonders, is very simple and inexpensive.

It is a common belief that MX gear has a high BA content.
    I don't know why the hell they do that, even in Mexico. Just 1 or 2% BA should be enough. Maybe BA is a little bit cheaper than BB and they don't care about the pain - it's only vet grade, after all. The animals don't complain, I guess.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I have been using human grade prop thru this long cycle when I found a forgotten bottle of QV. I cant stand to waste gear so I have been able to tell the differnce with each shot. The QV feel like pure fire compared to the human grade, It hurts for a day or more wherever I inject and I get night sweats and the sh*ts. Pretty clear to me what the problem is. I have also had a lot of clean QV gear over the years to be fair.

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!! God bless Mexico.

Exactly, bro - didn't know if most ppl knew exactly what part of the glut it was, so just described it. lol. What happened to you, bro - you gotta tell the story now.
    The first week of the cycle was a shot to the right quad. That left me in considerable pain the following morning. I sh1t you not. Couldn't put on my shoes or pants. I don't know how I managed to drive my manual trans mustang into work. Limped around work for an hour, then told my boss I had to go home b/c I injured my leg the day before or something. I didn't see my fiance that week until Friday, so my leg had healed enough by then so that I could hide the limp and she didn't notice. By the way, the plan was bi-weekly shots but after all the pain with the first shot I figured I'd go with weekly shots until the pain went away. During the first week I was scowering this board looking for information on what was happening to my leg. I happened upon a post by Basketcase about shooting in the gluteus medius b/c it is the most optimal injection site on the body. Ok, what the hell, I'll give it a try. So Sunday rolls around and its time for another injection. I shoot the GM and all goes well. Next morning I am in massive pain just like the quad shot. So I call into work, and now my fiance knows I'm not at work so I have to make something up. I called her and said that I fell down the stairs and bruised my hip and I can't walk. She wanted me to go to the hospital and have xrays and all that. She ended up coming over later in the day and bringing me food and she examined the stairs to try and comprehend how I managed to fall down them and bruise my hip so badly I couldn't walk. And the stairs are only 2 steps leading from my kitchen down into a hallway that leads to my garage. So she didn't really understand how I got so hurt. But I stuck with the story. The last thing I wanted to say is that I filled a syringe with some dog steroids made in mexico and injected it into my hip. Imagine that one!!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Cuttup:

My 3rd or fourth quad injection i did of Test E had a similar experience.

Im going to copy and paste right from the cycle log i am keeping.

Im still not sure if its a muscle pull, strain, or something to do with my shot i did that day, but read this:

1/20/05 – Third injection, 1cc’s into left quad. 23g 1”. Went and did legs. Pulled/strained a muscle or something in my leg doing legs. Excruciating pain to walk on leg.
    1/21/05 – Went to see doctor. Got leg wrap and crutches.
    1/22/05 – Much better today. Leg still wrapped, but no crutches. Too much of a pain in the ass in the snow.

I had the exact symptoms as you describe. My leg hurt, more the next day, and it hurd throughout my outer quad muscle, and right above my knee cap.

I dont know if theres a nerve there that you can hit or not, but i refuse to do quads any more. Always hit a fuggin nerve, pisses me off. Screw it.

I would LOVE to try some human grade test just to see if I got the same pain I did from MX gear. My buddy was shooting the same batch of QV I was and he didn't have any problems. He shoots T400 with little problems. I think my leg would actually detach from my hip if I shot T400. Different people react differently.
    Human vs vet is like night and day for me at this time,..the vet killed my thigh

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Cuttup:

My 3rd or fourth quad injection i did of Test E had a similar experience.

Im going to copy and paste right from the cycle log i am keeping.

Im still not sure if its a muscle pull, strain, or something to do with my shot i did that day, but read this:

1/20/05 – Third injection, 1cc’s into left quad. 23g 1”. Went and did legs. Pulled/strained a muscle or something in my leg doing legs. Excruciating pain to walk on leg.
    1/21/05 – Went to see doctor. Got leg wrap and crutches.
    1/22/05 – Much better today. Leg still wrapped, but no crutches. Too much of a pain in the ass in the snow.

I had the exact symptoms as you describe. My leg hurt, more the next day, and it hurd throughout my outer quad muscle, and right above my knee cap.

I dont know if theres a nerve there that you can hit or not, but i refuse to do quads any more. Always hit a fuggin nerve, pisses me off. Screw it.
    Man what is the deal with that,...and this only happened with the vet gear?

The first week of the cycle was a shot to the right quad. That left me in considerable pain the following morning. I sh1t you not. Couldn't put on my shoes or pants. I don't know how I managed to drive my manual trans mustang into work. Limped around work for an hour, then told my boss I had to go home b/c I injured my leg the day before or something. I didn't see my fiance that week until Friday, so my leg had healed enough by then so that I could hide the limp and she didn't notice. By the way, the plan was bi-weekly shots but after all the pain with the first shot I figured I'd go with weekly shots until the pain went away. During the first week I was scowering this board looking for information on what was happening to my leg. I happened upon a post by Basketcase about shooting in the gluteus medius b/c it is the most optimal injection site on the body. Ok, what the hell, I'll give it a try. So Sunday rolls around and its time for another injection. I shoot the GM and all goes well. Next morning I am in massive pain just like the quad shot. So I call into work, and now my fiance knows I'm not at work so I have to make something up. I called her and said that I fell down the stairs and bruised my hip and I can't walk. She wanted me to go to the hospital and have xrays and all that. She ended up coming over later in the day and bringing me food and she examined the stairs to try and comprehend how I managed to fall down them and bruise my hip so badly I couldn't walk. And the stairs are only 2 steps leading from my kitchen down into a hallway that leads to my garage. So she didn't really understand how I got so hurt. But I stuck with the story. The last thing I wanted to say is that I filled a syringe with some dog steroids made in mexico and injected it into my hip. Imagine that one!!
    LOL - sometimes the best lies are the worst ones, you know? that was probably not your finest work, but hey, it got the job done.
    I was just about crippled from my prop injections, and explained my hobbling around as soreness from my new leg workout. I wondered how long I could keep that story up, but happily, the injections got a lot better when I moved to the gluteus medius, and got used to the prop a little bit.

Human vs vet is like night and day for me at this time,..the vet killed my thigh
    Mine was homebrew, probably too high BA%, killed my thigh. But like I said the glute was 5x better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information