Thread: Test only cycle

Maximus is offline New Member

Test only cycle

Ok guys, i am looking to run a cycle of test. I would like to throw in some deca and eq, but kinda short on dough. I was gonna buy 2 bottles, and run them for 10 weeks at 400 mg. a week. Everything i have read on different boards and researched told me those are the doses i should use. Well the other day 2 juice vets from my gym told me my dosage was too high, they told me for a begginer (this is my first cycle by the way, and i have done my homework on it, i am jsut getting confused) i would just need 1 bottle of testl not 2 for 10 weeks. Well i wanted to get on here and see what u guys think, is 1 bottle of test for 10 weeks enough, and will i get sufficient gains from it (i was wanting 10-15lbs.), or should i stick with the 2 bottles. Oh, and one other question, is tapering the doses really necessary??

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it never hurts to stack though. if you want to keep your total steroids low at 400mg/wk then you'll get more out of dividing that between test/eq/dbol or something similar.

4plates is offline Banned
    400 mg wk is not too much bro especially if you are using it alone,(which i dont recomend)
    you really need to add something if you plan on (keeping 15 lbs)
    test only cycles will get you to the 15lb mark but it will be mostly water (bloat).
    if you add something that will work in synergy like dr evil suggests,such as deca or eq,than your gains will be more of a muscle mass, not water.and you will keep alot of what you gained.
    trust me bro,been there,done that.
    also if your diet and training arent up to par dont plan on 15 lbs either.

Ok, thanks for the advice SK, and thanks for the welcome also. Thats what i thought, 400mg a week is the minimum dose in most cases. i was just making sure. I wonder why some vets would tell me to lower the doses though??

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    i plan on doing 400mg test/ 400mg eq

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was test only. I did 400mg a week for 8 weeks and gained 18 and kept 16 lbs. (no tapering, it's not necessary) It all depends on how much you weigh right now. How much do you weigh? your clomid after is very important. 2 weeks 100mg every day and 1 week of 50mg eod. Food obviously important, as much as you can and you can take in at least 2g's of protien per lb. If your squatin on the john every hour, then you've had too much protein.

I Know i should stack it for maximum results, i would stack it with some deca or Eq if i could. Its just hard to come up with the cash when your a college student man, i can barley get enough for some test, clomid, and nolva. But my diet and workout regimens are great, i am kind of a freak about lifting and my diet, im sure all of u guys are too though.

Dyno i am currently, 5'10" 200lbs. at 8%bf. Yes, i plan on a clomid post cycle, and i will have nolva on hand also.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by Maximus
    I Know i should stack it for maximum results, i would stack it with some deca or Eq if i could. Its just hard to come up with the cash when your a college student man, i can barley get enough for some test, clomid, and nolva. But my diet and workout regimens are great, i am kind of a freak about lifting and my diet, im sure all of u guys are too though.
    Shiat, I know that feeling. My first cycle was omna & dbol and I kept a good 15lbs. Diet is everything though, but you know that so your ahead of the game. I would increase my protein intake so you can use more and take in the right amount of carbs and you'll blow up. If you get some liquidex all you'll gain is muscle, no bloat no gyno and run it with clomid post cycle.

eq is cheap though...

so is dbol ...

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro. but wouldnt recomend test alone da gains made from it are nothing but fat and water youll gain ur 15 pounds alright but it wont be quality muscle besides at the end of ur cycle youll drop like a sack of hammers .ive tried test allowen and sucked .go with just decca if u could only afford one bottle i tried it as my first cycle and liked it i seen bone mass muscle mass .got hungry and horny .besides with decca youll keep ur gains and will get that anticatabolic efeect one reason why it works so well dont do test alown especially ur first cycle believe me if u do try it youll know what im talking about at da end of ur cycle

hotshot is offline New Member
    How much test cypio & how much decca would you recomend, & at what intervals, for a 225lb male on second cycle? I am looking for mass right now I only have a small amount of decca.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by hotshot
    How much test cypio & how much decca would you recomend, & at what intervals, for a 225lb male on second cycle? I am looking for mass right now I only have a small amount of decca.
    Bro...wait until you get more deca and run:
    deca @ 400mg/week (2 shots per week)
    cyp @ 400mg/week (2 shots per week)

Make sure you have clomid and nolvadex . One more thing, next time start a new thread bro, you'll get more replies. Good luck man.

durbin22 is offline Member
    i am running a 10 week cycle of ICN Galenika Enanthate at 500mg/wk. i am in my 6th week and up 20lbs with no considerable bloat. the pumps i have been getting are incredible. i would go with at least 400mg/wk. good luck.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I cant gain anything on 400mgs a week. I usally have to go to 1000mgs a week.

Thread Information