hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member

Spring/Summer Time Cycle...Input Please

Hey brothers....
    Well I have one cycle under my belt already and I couldnt be happier with the results. After spring ball is over and the NCAA has made its nationwide sweep, I am going to be getting on my second cycle. I am looking to put on some serious strength and whatever size that comes with it as well. I have done a lot of homework on this and this is what I was thinking of:

Drol- 50mg/day week 1-4
    Test Prop.- 500mg/week week 1-12
    Winstrol - 75mg/day week 7-12
    Nolva- 20mg/day week 1-17
    Clomid- PCT week 14-17

I am not unrealistic with what I want out of this cycle, but If everything is in check I should get extreme gains. Here is where I am at now just to give some insight.

My 1st cycle looked like this:
    1-4 Dbol 40mg/day
    1-12 Test Susp. 500/week
    13-16 clomid

Here is where I am now:
    20 years old
    6'6
    16.4%bf
    bench-450
    squat-600
    clean-360

So Yes I am a D1 athlete so I have a lot to worry about (joint pain, NCAA tests, etc.) and I am aware of the reprocussions. I will most likely be going pro in 2 years, god willing anything would happen to me, and I am looking to absolutely dominate in my upcoming junior season. Any cycle help would be extremely helpful. Thanks brothers

Bump for some help

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would say drop the winny, it makes no sense since you are looking for more size and strength, and you say joint pain is obviously a concern, winny could cause that. There are a lot of reasons why winny should be dropped actually. I would drop the nolva to 10mg ed while on and keep it at 20 for PCT.

If worried about joint pain why would you want to run winstrol !

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Doesnt look too bad at all. Make sure you are hitting the Prop ED. so for 500 EW you wanna run it at say 75mgED. I would also extend the Winny for three more days so you can run it up until the day before PCT since PCT starts 3 days after last administration of Prop and one day after last administration of Winny. I dont know much about Anadrol tho so someone else can help you out with that.

-Bino

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I would say drop the winny, it makes no sense since you are looking for more size and strength, and you say joint pain is obviously a concern, winny could cause that. There are a lot of reasons why winny should be dropped actually. I would drop the nolva to 10mg ed while on and keep it at 20 for PCT.
    Since I am an idiot and didnt reat the whole post, listen to the advice of Chest. Do not do winny if you are worried about joint pain or if you are gonna run it anyways make sure you are running triflex along with it.

-Bino

what can I do to lessen the joint paint that will come from winny? Already have some elbow/forearm pain now and I am not looking to be crippled from this. My ability to punch a DL and lock out is key to my success. thanks brothers

Thanks Bino...is there anything comperable to winny that i can run at the end of the cycle to maximize gains?

No pain no gain I know but at the same time i have to be able to bend my arms to lift

also can i take my prop/winny together in the same shot? if so how do you load the two together in the same pin? never had to combine yet but i will be shooting ED so i would like to stick to one hole a day

Quote Originally Posted by hipnoticstylz94
    what can I do to lessen the joint paint that will come from winny? Already have some elbow/forearm pain now and I am not looking to be crippled from this. My ability to punch a DL and lock out is key to my success. thanks brothers

Winny is a no no. It scares me. Hellmask needs flexibility
    Why you need 3? Drol and prop sound great for strength and size.
    Maybe Anavar or t-bol instead of winny?

Hellmask....you ever used var or tbol? i heard var is very expensive which can be a small problem being a nearly broke ass college kid ha...you know how long the tbol is active in you after discontinuing? thanks brother

what about some Primo at the end instead?

t-bol I think around 5 weeks? Very short detection time.
    T-bol is nice for athletes.
    Var give me 8 weeks and I'll tell ya.

what about some Primo at the end instead?

Primo Tab or depot? Tab no, depot only if ran a minimum of 10 weeks with high doses. I was gonna try , but to many con's to pro's ratio.++++ very expensive.

Thanks hellmask. I have heard good things about Tbol and i might go that route...Winny scares the hell out of me as well. Already have a little joint pain and i enjoy being able to move my arms

tbol says the detection time is like 11-12 months on the site? that wouldnt be good

Thanks hellmask. I have heard good things about Tbol and i might go that route...Winny scares the hell out of me as well. Already have a little joint pain and i enjoy being able to move my arms

Joint probs are a major concern with me. So you will understand that winstrol is not even in question. T-bol is great, was invented by the germans just for there olympic athletes. Increased performance greatly.

Also mask i know how drol is nasty for some people. Anything special to take with the drol or help with the prop pain?

Also mask i know how drol is nasty for some people. Anything special to take with the drol or help with the prop pain?
    Sorry bro, don't know much about prop in drol.
    For injection pain, rotate injection sites. Stabbin myself that long would get very tireing for me .
    Don't know anything about drol, because doesn't fit my goals so never used or researched.

Yeah thats ok...talk about getting tired of stabbing...in my first cycle i shot test suspension 2xed...wow that got old after about a week ha

anyone have any advice on drol and or prop pain? anything i should be taking that will help this process?

Thread Information