MONKEYNUTTZ is offline Junior Member

How many CC"s at once?????

How much is to much CC's at one time , if i shoot 3cc's of sus and EQ togheter, and i also have 1 CC of winny to do the same day, Thats 4 ccs in one day how much can ones body absorb in one day? of even a week. I know that your body can only absorb so much protien in one sitting and the rest is wasted , Is this true with gear as well?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    first off, why not drink the winny ? that will save you 1 cc of injection....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    also, how many sus cc's and how many EQ cc's are you shootin ??

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    so 3 ccs of both mixed together,and one seperate of satanz.?yea bro your good take it in the ass though i wouldnt recomend doing more then 2 cc in the delt.good to go .your body can absorb it its not the same as protein.oh and u know can drink winnie right?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    just drink the winny. 3cc is fine in the quads, ass, and pecs. if you have large shoulders, 3cc is good in there too.

thinkin big is offline Junior Member

MIXING QUESTION

CAN YOU MIX SUS AND DECA IN THE SAME SHOT....i'M A NEWBIE IF THIS IS A DUMB QUESTION....

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you can mix anything in the same shot

Dizzy is offline Banned
    thinkinbig turn your caps lock off. Your not yelling are you? And yes you can mix the two, and it's not a dumb question. Hope this helps.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    winstrol is a daily shot....are you only using it once a week?? it's more effective IM....like i believe if you drank 50 mg's you would only have to shoot 37 to get the same ammount....i know 3 or 4 is the max for one injection site for oil....i wonder what it is water based....never thought about it

oops sorry dizzy got a little excited .... i plan on doing a cycle of sus and deca any reccomendations on when I should shoot the sus and when i should start the deca.

i did one cycle before and I was shooting on mon and thurs someone told me to shoot every 3 days... and I did the deca after but would like to combine the 2..

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    3 cc's anywhere and drink the winny!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    as long as the 2 things you are mixing are oil based you are fine. never mix an oil base with a water base in the same syringe.

i never do more than 1 1/2 ml in the delts. 3 mls in the quad is ok if you dont mind the soreness you will have at the injection site the next day.

why not split your injections up into a few per week so that you dont have to inject so much in one day. the more you spread out injection over the week the better.

MONKEYNUTTZ is offline Junior Member
    Ok so we know that 3cc's is good in one place, but... how much can your body absorb in one week say. how many cc's is the limit for the week? can your body absorb 3'cc a day for 7 days . i know im not doing that much but there has to be a limit on how much your body can take in.............

heyherc is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by bigkev
    as long as the 2 things you are mixing are oil based you are fine. never mix an oil base with a water base in the same syringe.
    Can you explain why , I have searched this on a few boards in the past and 9 out of 10 guys will say that you can mix the 2 with no problem. I am not second guessing you, you just might know something that the other people I have asked don't know.

YES I'M A NEWBIE SO HELP ME OUT

heres what I plan too shoot if anyone has any suggestions let me know..

16 amps duratest, 20 decas

I planned on shooting the duratests first on a Mon and Thurs shoot . (or should I do every 3 days)

and then when I was on my last week of the duratest i would mix in the deca in the shots and then finish the cycles shooting just deca every 3 days....(or should I do the decas throughout the whole cycle)

does that look like a good way of shootin my gear...

any insight let me know

and for vitamins i picked up , milk thistle, daily two caps, cod liver oil, b-complex.
    these were reccomended, if anyone knows what good to take and what not that would help also..

THINKIN BIG

The Emperor is offline Associate Member

Re: MIXING QUESTION

Originally posted by thinkin big
    CAN YOU MIX SUS AND DECA IN THE SAME SHOT....i'M A NEWBIE IF THIS IS A DUMB QUESTION....
    Along the same line... does all of your sust and deca fit in 1 syringe or do you find it is better if you go 1.5cc and 1.5ccs. The reason I ask is because I always seem to have a little left over in the amp...

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Depends on size, but 3cc can be put into most ppl's shoulders, legs, ass, i have done 3cc in bi's but you need to work up to that one. I disagree on not mixing the water and oil i do it for simple fact less needle clogs and fewer injections. In terms of total amount per week, doesn't really matter, if you can try to only hit each site 1x week max, as scar tissue can build up pretty quick, unless looking for site enhancement then you inject say bi's ED or EOD so oil builds up to streack the faca of muscle.

>>>Along the same line... does all of your sust and deca fit in 1 syringe or do you find it is better if you go 1.5cc and 1.5ccs. The reason I ask is because I always seem to have a little left over in the amp<<<<<

I can fit up to 3cc' and I don't plan on doing more than that.. you wrote split it up to 1.5 and 1.5. and shoot twice ? is that what you meant

i would probably be doing 1cc of ssu and 1 cc of deca. but my main question is WHEN should I start mixing both of them at the beggining of the cycle or at the end...and end with just deca when my sus runs out....

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    doesn't matter when you start to mix them, deca and you sus are made of of ester's the ester's time release the drugs into your system. For example deca refers to ester takes about 12 days i beleive, prop is about 3 days ester where cyp. is about 10 days. say your doing 500mg test and 400mg deca for 8 weeks, take 1cc sus w/ 2cc deca on Monday and same thing on about thrus. I am assume your deca is 100mg/ml if not, then adjust would only be 2cc on Mon 2cc on Thrus.

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Yes i meant shoot twice. Its no biggie. You say you do1cc Deca and 1 cc sust? Well thats prob why most suggest 400 mg deca that way you don't have to worry about saving half the amp. I say start mixing in the beginning I mean it just saves syringes and injections IMO. I have injected the sust with and with out the deca and they sust doesn't hurt so there is no real prob there. How many deca and how many sust do you have?

i have 6 sus 10 duratest and as 20 decas.... I just hate shooting twice cause i like to sit down.. it's only my 2nd cycle and i have not done one in a year so i got to get my virgin ass ready again.....

i would definetly finish the whole amp...i thought they were 1 cc amps though i have to go check...

i would probably mix 1 amp deca 1 amp sus...but do you think mon and thurs is good or every 3 days ...

thaks eye candy i think i like that idea 1 amp sus and 2 cc deca mon and thurs.....

GOD I LOVE THIS SITE

KEEP THE INFO COMING FELLAS

Flextime333 is offline Junior Member
    When is it neccesary to drink Winny and are you going to get the same results?

Thread Information