Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member

Advanced Question - Need Help 1 Week into cycle...

Ok guys.... I am just over 1 week into a pretty large cycle. Heres what it looks like:

Anadrol 100mg/day week 1-4 (maybe 6 we'll see how I feel)
    Test Cyp 800mg/week 1-2 1100mg/week 3-end
    Test Prop 150mg EOD 1-2
    Tren Ace 75mg/day 1-End
    Winny 50mg/day 8-End

Insulin 10IU PW week 1-4 and 9-12
    R3 Long IGF-1 40mcg 6 days on 1 off for weeks 5-8

* it will end between 12 and 16 weeks depending on how everything is going.

I have put on at least 6 pounds so far, which is obviously water so I am pretty **** bloated.... I am taking Nolva at 20mg/day but it doesn't seem to be keeping the water retention down...

Now here is my problem.... I have had headaches since the day I started, so I am assuming it is because I have never tried drol at this dosage before (100mg/day).... but I am starting to wonder about my blood pressure since I have headaches and I know for sure I have retained a lot of water over the last week.... So I am going to check my BP for sure... But either way I think I should probably drop some of this water and not retain so much, for my health and because my head looks like a pumpkin.... BUT, it is a little complicated because my lipid profile was out of whack before I started my cycle.... My bad cholesterol (LDL) was raised from a previous cycle which is to be expected.... So I added some cardio (I play hockey now 2 X a week) to raise my HDL and even it out..... BUT with wanting to not retain so much water, I would have to use something more effective then Nolva.. Most people would suggest Arimidex or Femera. No doubt these would help with the water retention much more then my nolva, but the problem is that they would also cause a much more pronounced suppression of my HDL.... This would cause me to end up with a pretty bad lipid profile I would imagine since it started not in a great state..... Obviously if I did run one of these nolva would stay in there for it's positive effects on the lipids, but I don't think it would help enough......

SO.... Does anyone have any ideas on how I can dump some of this water, and not end up with a totally screwed up lipid profile???

I know some of you geniouses must have some ideas for me.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would still do the a-dex, and try some natural diuretics such as cranberry, uva ursi, hydrenga, dandelion, this also goes without saying water-water-water. Do a search on a smart drug called paracetim (nootropil) I think I read that it acts as well as cholesterol lowering drugs or bp lowering drugs? I have never done that much gear and I hope you can pick out a gem from what I offer. Good Luck

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It's very interesting, because I can do over a gram of TEST and nNot gain one ounce of water, NOT ONE! I agree with Meso. I would try a-dex to see if that helps. Defiintely get your blood pressure checked ASAP, just to be safe. What about lowering the Drol dose a bit to see if that helps get rid of the headaches.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sitting here reading the "2003 Nursing Handbook"...Checking out a good course of action for you.Al i'm seeing here has to many counter-indications

My advice:
    I don't think you should use something to counteract the elevated BP...I'd drop the dosage of the anadrol ...lower my dietary sodium somewhat...and/or maybe switch cycle-starter compounds; from anadrol to d-bol.
    Also..a BP test would be advisable

~Nark

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    It's very interesting, because I can do over a gram of TEST and nNot gain one ounce of water, NOT ONE! I agree with Meso. I would try a-dex to see if that helps. Defiintely get your blood pressure checked ASAP, just to be safe. What about lowering the Drol dose a bit to see if that helps get rid of the headaches.
    ****..you got here first
    I gotta type faster...
    On point reply as always tho BLT

~Nark
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 11-10-2004 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I always gain water.... I would attribute this quick influx in water weight to the drol tho for sure not the test....

My BP will be checked for sure... Lower the dose?? :O no way... lol j/k I have been considering switching from the drol to d-bol... Last time I did drol at 75mg and I was fine... But this time it seems to be pretty bad for me...

I see you guys recommending running the a-dex, but what about my lipid profile being all F***ed.... No one thinks this will be an issue?? If I have a heart attack and die I won't be a very happy camper.... LOL

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    ****..you got here first
    I gotta type faster...
    On point reply as always tho BLT

~Nark
    Great minds think alike bro!!!

I think the answer I may be looking for is Aromasin .... It doesn't negatively effect the lipid profile but very effectively deals with estrogen.

Thread Information