IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

platued while on roids

i think i might of stop growing im on week 6 and havent gain a pound since week4 i think i have platued i even took insulin &growth hormone & t3 i gain 3 pounds on that but thats it .and then lost it .i think i going to abort da plain. (stop) any one got a better idea .i running test400 d-ball decca .i gain 10 pounds in da first 2 weeks .dam i thouht i was going to gain 5 pounds every week at da rate i was growing .

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you shouldn't take t3 if you want to grow muscle.

timvds is offline Member
    post your workout and diet. what youve just told us says nothing about your routine, so how are we supposed to help??

hitting da gym mon. -frid. hit each body part ones aweek .chest mon shoulders tues .etc i eat 6-7 times aday 700 10o am 2:00 pm 5:30 pm 700pm 10 pm

timvds is offline Member
    well, seems youre routine is in check. only thing i can think of is youve got some bunk ass roids man. you should be gaining still, especially into week 6

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I see when your eating, but how much are you eating ? It looks like your doing everything right. But make sure your cal. intake is high enough.

if it is bunk

Originally posted by timvds
    well, seems youre routine is in check. only thing i can think of is youve got some bunk ass roids man. you should be gaining still, especially into week 6
    dont try this bro test 400 by denkall tikkyo decca loefler reforfit tabs

7:oo am high carb mixed protei shake eggs

Originally posted by bortort
    I see when your eating, but how much are you eating ? It looks like your doing everything right. But make sure your cal. intake is high enough.
    10o milk banna cheese 2:00 steak 5:00- ckikken beef 7o a snack ice cream frits or whatever 10:0o pr. shake

timvds is offline Member
    okay then.. you tell us why youve hit a platue...

how are we supposed to know if youre hitting the gym everyday like you say. eat every meal like you said you have. not doing any recreational drugs such as meth or whatever.

not flaming here bro but you should still be gaining, and theres no way for any of us on here to pinpoint what exactly is keeping you from gaining.

by the way, re edit your first post bro, how much have you gained so far anyways? i couldnt tell. what are your dosages of growth and insulin ? are youi taking that with the test,dboll, and decca?

timvds is offline Member
    dude.. another thing, are you on something right now? xanax or anything? your typing is illegible and all, lol. seriously you overdosing on "g" or what? you always type like that? should i send over a doc or what?

just kiddin

i know my typing is fucked up right now bro its just that im typing fast without paying to much attentoin on da mistakes its just that im fuken hungry right now and trying to rush things to go eat sorry bro .thats some funny shit u said ill give u credit for that bro ive done cycles before believe me i know what im doing im not one of this new guys in here trying out shit before getting da right info first .maybe its da test thats making me pist .or maybe that i dont have patience

timvds is offline Member
    i know youre not new. and ive never sen ya type like that so i was just curious.

but really since youre not new you should know what holding you back from your gains. my only answer would be to eat more, and train harder. especially since your gear is legit.

later bro, get something to EAT!!

ill keep u bros posted at da end of my cycle and show some pics of me after im done .maybe its just patience i need and its not a platued i reached .im just mad . my goal was to gain 5 pounds every week for 8 weeks .to bad it stopped at week 2 . o and on insulin i was using 6 to 7 ius a day

thanks 4 ur help bros this thread is now closed ive found da answer to my question

Thread Information