Thread: DNP:when?

mike2112 is offline Associate Member

DNP:when?

I'm gonna run my firsrt dnp cycle,when do utake it before your first meal (8:00am),after? what is the best moment of the day to take it? how many time between 2 or 3 caps?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    always take it with a meal. either right before, during, or after. it doesn't matter.

space out your caps as much as possible to minimize the intensity of the heat and side effects. if you have 3 caps/day, take one every 8 hours. 2 caps would be every 12 hours, and 4 caps would be every 6 hours.

also, it may sound like a pain in the ass to get up and take a cap in the middle of the night, if that's how you timed it, but you won't be getting too much sleep while on dnp anyway

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Damn, Evil? I heard you should space every 24hrs on dosage? And if he takes DNP , which has a Cumulative effect, 3 times a day it would be crazy! What are the doses your taking? DNP builds up in your system bro, and it isn't something you just wash out of your system if you don't like the heat. So if you take to much you literally burn up form the inside out. Keep dosages between 200 and 400 for a couple of days to see how it effects your. Dude you might not feel DNP until the next day after taking it, and once you start it can last for 3 days after you stop.

if he takes 600mg in one day i wouldn't suggest taking all that (3 caps) at once. this is why i say to space it out and take 1 cap 3 times per day.

For his first time I wouldn't suggest 600mg a day. And again what are the dosages of the caps! He never stated the dosage.

timvds is offline Member
    maybe instead of flamin you should have reread the post never stated the dosage. and yeah i would spread out the dosages

they're almost always 200mg caps. he suggested that he'd be taking 2-3 caps per day. why would you want him to only take it all at once?

honestly, I'm not trying to flame, and I did read the post. He wanted to know when he should take the caps. Next logical question should be is what is the dosage, right? taking it at once for a 24hr period at the dosage I recommended doesn't seem like a bad idea to me for someone on their FIRST cycle of DNP . Sure if you've taken DNP before and you know how your body reacts to it, go ahead and space it out. But the fear of the cumulative effect is real.

timvds is offline Member
    i said to spread them out. and if theyre 200 mg caps then i wouldnt take 3. just two. jmo though

Originally posted by goldstone_77
    Keep dosages between 200 and 400 for a couple of days to see how it effects your.

Originally posted by goldstone_77
    taking it at once for a 24hr period at the dosage I recommended doesn't seem like a bad idea to me for someone on their FIRST cycle of DNP. Sure if you've taken DNP before and you know how your body reacts to it, go ahead and space it out. But the fear of the cumulative effect is real.
    you would still recommend taking 400mg all at once for someone who has never tried this? this can be very dangerous if he has poor tolerance to dnp . 200mg every 12 hours will not give you any worse cumalative effects than 400mg at once. in fact it will give you less.

Originally posted by Dr.Evil

200mg every 12 hours will not give you any worse cumalative effects than 400mg at once. in fact it will give you less.

200mg every 12 hours will not give you any worse cumalative effects than 400mg at once. in fact it will give you less.

Dude, what you said. Thanks for restating my point.

I have 200mg caps (powder)...what do u think about it:
    200mg/day day1-4
    if everything is ok 400mg/day day5-7
    stop for a week and then 400mg/day day1-4
    600mg/day day5-7

thanks!!!!!!

Originally posted by mike2112
    I have 200mg caps (powder)...what do u think about it:
    200mg/day day1-4
    if everything is ok 400mg/day day5-7
    stop for a week and then 400mg/day day1-4
    600mg/day day5-7

thanks!!!!!!
    sounds good, but there's no reason to stop after day 7 if everything is going smoothly. don't worry about thyroid downregulation, it doesn't matter. take it for as long as you can still function

I agree with evil on that, don't stop on day 7 if you can handle it. Go ahead and stick it out for about 14. just remember you will be feeling the full effects of day 1 on day 3-4, and day 2 on 4-5. Keep us posted on your progress, and good luck bro!

thanks for all guys!!!
    I'm gonna keep u posted...

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil

sounds good, but there's no reason to stop after day 7 if everything is going smoothly. don't worry about thyroid downregulation, it doesn't matter. take it for as long as you can still function
    Thats correct - it also wont do that much good to lay off only 7 days as your thyroid wont come up that fast anyway - go ahead and take it as long as you can - but it is best to start out slow for a first timer - for those who have done it a bit can preload a bit - but ALWAYS space the dose throughout the day, cap by cap - it will get you otherwise - ive done 600mg ED of crystal and believe me, its no fun.

don't have any preset limit on number of days.. just do what your body tells you. if you're sick and tired of feeling like shit then stop. if not, then keep at it
    don't have any preset limit. just do what your body tells you. if you're sick and tired of feeling like shit then stop. if not, then keep at it

Originally posted by CYCLEON

ive done 600mg ED of crystal and believe me, its no fun.
    no it's not

Thread Information