MONKEYNUTTZ is offline Junior Member

Blood in Needle Question??

When you aspirate and by chance you draw in some blood. I know you should pull out and stick somewhere else. My question is can you leave the blood in the pin when you shoot in to a new place ? or should you squirt out the bllod from the pin first?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    its your blood bro! aint gonna kill ya!

but... i always gently squirt the blood out onto tissue or something so that i can see when i next aspirate if there is any more blood!

PunkRawk is offline Member
    as long as there is more room in the needle to aspirate then why worry about it...

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    It ain't gonna hurt ya. I've done it myself. I did clear the pin first but there was still some that bubbled in the syringe. Nothin' hurt.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it's fine, but i always like to change pins, not syringes, and inject again.

iPump is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Evil View Post
    it's fine, but i always like to change pins, not syringes, and inject again.

Totally agree. One time I drew blood and I was in a hurry so I didn't change the pin and just went for it again. It hurt so bad and I had a huge bruise for a week and a half. Those up close pictures of pins all dull after just one use are true. Always change your pin!

Barium is offline New Member
    If you pull blood out of you and then inject it back in you'll turn into a zombie.........but really it will be fine as long as you can tell if you hit a vein when you aspirate again.

jbb4343 is offline Junior Member
    I had just did an injection and aspirated (atleast i thought i did it correctly, i pulled back, air bubbles came, so i finished injection), but afterwards, i noticed there some blood on the in between part of the needle and syringe. It never made it into the oil when i asperated. Does anyone think i will have a problem. Im a little light headed right now, but that could be meaning less. I would think if i injected incorrectly, i would know pretty quickly, right? I was injecting into glutes btw....

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Sometimes I notice a small droplet of blood in that same spot when Im pulling it out. It could just be a bit of backpressure(suction) from when you compress the plunger all the way down and when you release it, it draws back ever so slightly and nicking a vein is so very easy on the way in or even out if you're shaky.

Thread Information