gorilla is offline Associate Member

help...hit a plateau

Im getting pretty aggrevated. I bulked up to 230lbs over the summer (im 6'3'') staying at about 10% body fat. Since late july I ended my cycle and planned to trim down some till I restarted my next cycle. At this point I am at 220 ~8% bf but have hit a definite plateau. Im doing 30-40 minutes of cardio either after workout or AM on off days religiously!! I dont really want to cut my calories any more risking a catabolic state!! currently I am taking in ~200g carbs/day, 220g protein/day, and 30g fat/day.
    (I posted my complete diet a few days ago.) Im also using Ripped fuel. Im not sure which route to go next.....whether to go low carb (dont really want to) or to go with clen , t3, clen and t3??? Im going to stick it out for another few weeks till I make a solid decision. Any info would be great, any questions just ask
    thanks
    gorilla

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    what do you for cardio? when i had this problem, i changed my cardio exercises and had good results. if that doesn't help, try throwing in some clen . anyway, try the variation. you may want to try cutting back on cardio. 4x a week for 30-40 minutes should do the trick, unless it's really hard for you trim down. you may already be in a catabolic state from overtaining

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hmmmmm

i've got your total calories per day at 1950cals from the info you gave (200/220/30g).i would keep you cal intake the same and just supplement clen .if you start dropping carbs liek crazy you will def be a little sluggish in your workouts if you do it drastically rigth away.either slowly drop your carbs, which actually 200 doesn't seem that high for you, or throw in about 200 clen over a period and keep your cals teh same if you feel comfortable at that intake.just my opinion

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    yeah I dont think I want to drop my calories any more. It's already about 1000 less than I was taking in over the summer. As far as cadio I usually try to do different stuff. stair climmer I like alot beacuse it pumps up my legs and calfs. Ive actually taken the advise of a former post and got myself to run stairs a a local parking garage (thats hard as heck). Which ever it is I have a hard rate moniter so I make sure to keep myself between 125-145 to make sure Im working hard. Ive been the same weight for 15 days. Ill stick it out for another week then decide for sure. As long as I dont loose strength Ill keep the cardio up. But I do think that clen will be in my future.
    thanks
    gorilla

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    make sure to seacrh some old posts and find a clen cycle thats good for you

Thread Information