Please critique my 1st cycle...

I plan to run the following cycle. Please critique. Also what is the best pin size for test 250 amp?

Dosage: Test E 500mgs
    Frequency: wk shot bi wkly (every 3.5days)
    Duration: Duta, Ldex @ .5-1mg/day, Nolva @ 10-20mg/day
    PCT: Duta, Nolva only pct, 14 days after last inj, 40mg Nolva for 14 days followed by 14 days on 20mg Nolva

Thank you,

Gold

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks well thought-out. But dont set a time-limit to pct. Run pct until hpta has recovered.

AMENDED:
    Duration: Duta, Ldex @ .5-1mg/day, Nolva @ 10-20mg/day
    PCT: Duta, Nolva only pct, 14 days after last inj, 40mg Nolva for 14 days followed by 20mg Nolva until hpta is recovered.

PIN SIZES FOR THIS CYCLE ANYONE?
    AND CAN YOU DRINK AMPS?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Use a 22 or 23 gauge to draw with and then use a 25 gauge to inject. Hell no, don't drink your test. Only Winny, var, drol, dbol etc... can be injested (All dht-derived compounds and are 17-aa)

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Personally I think you have too much ancillary action, no need to run ldex at that high of a dose(very effective at low dose)and nolva. Besides, it is your first cycle, you don't even know if you are gyno prone, personally I don't show gyno signs shy of 1gram/wk range on test. Fvck drinking amps bro-stuff is meant to be shot, so shoot it. Pin size depends on various factors, muscle size, fat, and particular muscle injected-for me for that cycle I would go 25g 1" in the quads, but that's me.

test74 is offline New Member
    If i were you i would definitely stack it with something because as we all know, you dont grow as much as you do on your first cycle. So you dont want to short yourself out of growth. I would include either dboll at 50mgs a day or deca at 600mgs a week, now both combined would be excellent but your a 1st time user so you can just do a simple stack.

Quote Originally Posted by test74
    If i were you i would definitely stack it with something because as we all know, you dont grow as much as you do on your first cycle. So you dont want to short yourself out of growth. I would include either dboll at 50mgs a day or deca at 600mgs a week, now both combined would be excellent but your a 1st time user so you can just do a simple stack.
    Kinda contradicting...

I'd stick with Test only for first cycle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    your choice of a 1st cycle shows you have done some research,well done!!
    for a 1st cycle he should stick to test alone!!
    i do not see any clomid in your pct mate??are you not running any??
    i also agree with the short one oin the anti's subject!!

Yeah, Shortie I was wondering about that. Seems too cautious. I'll just keep the ancillaries on standby. How does this look?

AMENDED:
    Duration: Duta
    PCT: Duta, Nolva only pct, 14 days after last inj, 40mg Nolva for 14 days followed by 20mg Nolva until hpta is recovered.
    25g 1" in the quads

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    your choice of a 1st cycle shows you have done some research,well done!!
    for a 1st cycle he should stick to test alone!!
    i do not see any clomid in your pct mate??are you not running any??
    i also agree with the short one oin the anti's subject!!
    Thanks Booz, yeah I've been taking my time so as to get this right.
    For Test only cycles it seemed Nolva alone is adequate. Do you have a contrasting opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldieTheMack
    Yeah, Shortie I was wondering about that. Seems too cautious. I'll just keep the ancillaries on standby. How does this look?

AMENDED:
    25g 1" in the quads
    I'd still include the l-dex but at .25mg/day(hold water off) and see how it works, bump if needed No more than 1mg/day! Possibly 10mg/day of nolva throughout cycle and continue with your PCT plan. Looks good. Use 25 1 1/2" on glutes, 1" for delts and quads IMO.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good bro, well thought out. don't listen too the guy telling you too do deca or dbol . i did deca/test my first cycle and got MAJOR sides. my second was test only and i had NONE. also, how long are you running it for

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Kinda contradicting...

I'd stick with Test only for first cycle.
    I second this.....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i agree with wat IBd has stated abouve,although i do not run anythin durin a cycle,i am lucky that i seem to tolerate test and others well,dont really bloat that much and do not get gyno!!imo i would run clomid with your pct,but then i have never ran nolva on its own,go with wat you feel mate,you will know if it aint doin the trick by itself!

Thanks guys!
    Definitely sticking with a Test E only first cycle as indicated by most of you and my study here, it is best to acclimate one's self to Test alone prior to stacking compounds. Will keep ancillaries on hand for as needed application.

IS NOLVA ALONE A SUFFICIENT PCT FOR TEST E ONLY?
    Any other advice, suggestions or comments are welcomed. Again thank you all.

AMENDED:
    25g 1" in the quads

sitries is offline Associate Member
    can you drink the amps??? are you sure your ready for a cycle. it think u need to do sum more research to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by sitries
    can you drink the amps??? are you sure your ready for a cycle. it think u need to do sum more research to be honest.
    I was kidding...who on earth would inject if swallowing were a viable alternative? Sometimes proper forum etiquette dictates that utterly ridiculous comments necessitate even more ridiculous replies. Unfortunately, this was not apparent to you in the thread, hopefully this post will assuage your mind.

Gold

Thread Information