Thread: dbol and bloat

Cheef is offline New Member

dbol and bloat

hey all new to the board just have a quick question concerning dbol . All of my previous steroid experience has been with steroids that do not aromatize a great deal such as fina and winny. Therefore the gains i made were minimal but were lean. Having dbol available to me i decided to give it a try. I know i may get flamed for a dbol only cycle without throwing test in the mix or somethign but i cannot afford it right now and this is all i am doing. I am taking 25mg day for 8 weeks with milk thistle and clomid post cycle. i have nolvadex on hand in case i need it. This is the 12th day into my cycle and i have gained 12lbs so far. This seem like alot of weight to me as from what i have read typical dbol gains are 2-4lbs a week? i don't care if i am holding onto water.. cause i love the added strength benefit... its just the fat i'm worried about. my waist measurement has increased by 3/4" since starting the dbol. However before the dbol i was on a cutting diet therefore i was starving and never had much food in me. So now the measurements are all on a full stomach. What i would like to know about he dbol because this being my first experience with it.. this bloat everybody talks about... i know they are referring to water retention but do they mean in the stomach region as well. because i am definately eating more food.. not counting calories but i woudl presume around 4-5500 at the moment. I am never hungry because i am eating a ton but always feel like my stomach is aobut ot burst open at the seems. Even upon waking after fasting for the night my stomach still feels full and bloated. So what i was wondering was is this what is referred to as teh dbol bloat? do u actually feel it in your stomach or is it just supposed to be the water retention associated with your muscles? Also does the waist measurement sound about right or am i gaining alot of fat? any suggestions on how to keep the fat gain minimal on this cycle would be much appreciated. I am cutting out carbs in my last two meals of hte day and stilll gaining weight like a mofo so obvioulsly i'm getting enough food and i am walking for cardio for 30 minutes everyday to try and keep the fat down.. any help or suggestions with my cycle woudl be much appreciated. Thanks very much

PunkRawk is offline Member
    **sigh** i hope your working out in the morning then....cutting out carbs at night might not be the smartest idea if you work out at night after work......seems like muscle recovery and igf-1 are all related to carbs...

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    get some arimidex it helps with bloat and a good anti e but hey i havent hit the juice i cant speak for myself but im sure someone that cycles will respond

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i did a d-bol only cycle myself and held my gains..but yes my stomach pudged out a lil bit...but as far as feeling full i NEVER did..i ate like a horse while on cycle..in 6 weeks walked away 15 lbs heavier..i was up to 17 and lost 9 in ONE day due to a virus

G-S Guest
    Arimidex will stop the water retention.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    man i did just dbol cycle 2 and had nice gains and kept nearly all of it. but i no should have used some test or something.

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    how abt usin clen to lose the inches after the Dbol cycle.?

ultr150 is offline New Member
    would novldex keep the water ret down?

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I dont know about keeping gains of d-ball since most of it is bloat anyway, but i tell you this use some arimidex and youll love the gains. No bloat just muscle gain + that way you will feel you havent lost much after you hit your clomid therapy.

5ocal is offline Junior Member

dbol and deca?

im taking 50 mg of dbol a day its been 6 days should iv seen a difrence yet?aslo i just started some deca 250 last night is that a good mix......iv noiticed a dif,,,, in benching taking dbol im a lot stronger but cant c not change yet when do u get the bloat?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ocal
    im taking 50 mg of dbol a day its been 6 days should iv seen a difrence yet?aslo i just started some deca 250 last night is that a good mix......iv noiticed a dif,,,, in benching taking dbol im a lot stronger but cant c not change yet when do u get the bloat?
    y did you wait to start the deca ? hope your running test with that

Hammerman is offline Junior Member
    Next!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman
    Next!
    what does that mean?

Hammerman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    what does that mean?
    Big mike always used to say it when there was a question he didnt want to answer for worry about getting banned for flaming!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman
    Big mike always used to say it when there was a question he didnt want to answer for worry about getting banned for flaming!
    ahhh ok.

smokin1985 is offline New Member
    I am currently on 50mg dbol /ed and sust250/eod
    Arimidex also 1/2mg/eod
    what dose of arimidex did you take. It is wierd cause you can never eat enough. I am at the end of my 2week and I can tell the armidex is keeping the water wieght down.

maximustoday is offline Junior Member
    I gained 10lbs on 40mg d-bol a day in just 3 days...also taken with test enanthate but that hasn't kicked in yet

Thread Information