bigguyca is offline New Member

How long should one wait in between cycles?

I finished my first 10 week cycle at the end of July. How long should one wait before starting a 2nd cycle?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    On time = off time
    pct should be included in on time as well...

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Get your blood work done if you haven't already. You need to make sure everything is in check before you start again regardless of how long you've been on or off. Better safe than sorry.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Time on=time off: good
    Blood work: better

Use both of them together and you should be able to start your next cycle in about the same amount of time that your previous cycle was.

_ODC

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I think two cycle a year is ideal, good luck.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I agree with JayMan you should get your blood work checked before starting the next cycle. If your running for 10 wks you should atleast wait another 2-3 months before starting back up

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Man
    Get your blood work done if you haven't already. You need to make sure everything is in check before you start again regardless of how long you've been on or off. Better safe than sorry.

holy shyt man... that you in the pic? good stuff if so!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguyca
    I finished my first 10 week cycle at the end of July. How long should one wait before starting a 2nd cycle?
    Should check your blood and blood pressure at minimum of once or twice a year if you are going to do this stuff, but generally End of July sounds like plenty of time off...

Time on equals time off or at very low end maybe 10 to 12 weeks off, this allows things to get back to normal, red blood cell count, cholesterols, etc and most important is the condition of your testicles. In otherwords is your libido back up to normal, is the size of the testicles back up to normal, most likely since it was only 10 weeks on, that these things are back in order but you really dont want to go back on a cycle because you cant "get it up" or have no libido, when this is the case you should continue to take more time off until sex drive is fully back to normal without steroids , otherwise you are headed towards permanent damage (like cant have sex without steroids in your body, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider
    holy shyt man... that you in the pic? good stuff if so!
    Actually if you dont look like that after a number of steroid cycles, then you shouldnt be on steroid cycles.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Should check your blood and blood pressure at minimum of once or twice a year if you are going to do this stuff, but generally End of July sounds like plenty of time off...

Time on equals time off or at very low end maybe 10 to 12 weeks off, this allows things to get back to normal, red blood cell count, cholesterols, etc and most important is the condition of your testicles. In otherwords is your libido back up to normal, is the size of the testicles back up to normal, most likely since it was only 10 weeks on, that these things are back in order but you really dont want to go back on a cycle because you cant "get it up" or have no libido, when this is the case you should continue to take more time off until sex drive is fully back to normal without steroids, otherwise you are headed towards permanent damage (like cant have sex without steroids in your body, etc).
    Agreed...
    Generally, time off should exceed time on

bigguyca is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the advise

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    You're wlecome

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Actually if you dont look like that after a number of steroid cycles, then you shouldnt be on steroid cycles.
    Actually you're wrong. I know a lot of guys who do a lot of cycles who don't look like me. Steroids alone did not get me where I am at. I've trained for 15 years and my diet is spotless. Not to mention all the time I have put into the gym. So don't discount my progress by saying a lot of cycles got me where I am at. Your statement is a little misleading to new members or novice weight lifters who think they need roids to get them in shape.

bigacct is offline Junior Member
    Actually you're wrong. I know a lot of guys who do a lot of cycles who don't look like me. Steroids alone did not get me where I am at. I've trained for 15 years and my diet is spotless.
    Jayman,

What ratio do you use for your spotles diet? I.E.,40/30/30 - Carbs,Protein,Fats? And how many calories a day and carb grams per day?

Actually you're wrong. I know a lot of guys who do a lot of cycles who don't look like me. Steroids alone did not get me where I am at. I've trained for 15 years and my diet is spotless. Not to mention all the time I have put into the gym. So don't discount my progress by saying a lot of cycles got me where I am at. Your statement is a little misleading to new members or novice weight lifters who think they need roids to get them in shape.
    Actually, he is right. What he is saying is that if you do not have the dedication like you have, you should not be on steroids . He is not saying you are only that way because you juice. Time in the gym and a spotless diet is a pre-requisite to taking steroids.
    Last edited by catabolic kid; 11-15-2004 at 10:32 AM.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    This is how it should be. Don't be afraid to go see a doctor for bloodwork.

Quote Originally Posted by bigacct
    Jayman,

What ratio do you use for your spotles diet? I.E.,40/30/30 - Carbs,Protein,Fats? And how many calories a day and carb grams per day?
    By spotless I mean I don't eat crap like fast food, fatty foods, desserts, sodas, etc. I eat everything as plain as you can get it for the most part. I really don't count calories or break down my percentages of protein/carb/fat intake. I eat about 350g's of lean protein a day. I only eat carbs at breakfast (oatmeal) and lunch (brown rice). Fats are very limited and often I add Flaxseed oil to get a little more good fats. Clean living!

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Actually, he is right. What he is saying is that if you do not have the dedication like you have, you should not be on steroids. He is not saying you are only that way because you juice. Time in the gym and a spotless diet is a pre-requisite to taking steroids.
    Yep you figured out what I had to say perfectly... I have been back in the gym for 4 years now... I was into it in my 20's but then had an autoaccident take me out a number of years, but I am doing steroids but no where near looking like this guy either. I am just saying if you dont have the dedication to ultimately look like this guy, even if it takes over a decade, then what the FUNK you doing steroids for??

Thread Information