boatyj is offline Banned

What's Arnold Use?

Arnold has got to be the best looking *big* guy I ever saw (in his prime of course). Anyone got a clue as to what he did to look that way? Did he juice up... how long did he train, what exercises he did for chest (god damn pecs are massive on that guy) etc. Any help to what Arnold was doing/using would be great.

Also, another question - I did about 2 AMP sust, 3 AMPs Deca and decided I was gonna stop. Should I drop clomid for this or not? My balls have shrank a bit.

Any responses would be of great help. Thanks guyz, and thx to Big Kev for helpin me out on previous posts.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i think he used to drink bulls milk kaka
    thats what my friend always says

boatyj is offline Banned
    Heh. No really - sups/diet.. anything usefull?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Get Arnolds Encyclopedia. Its a good read. Read it like 100 times. It wont tell you what he used (dbol ) but it will give you a shit load of info.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I was always curious to what those guys were using back in those days too. I definatley think there physiques looked alot better than the monsters of today. Did they use Test back then?

latman49 is offline Member
    I've got a copy of Arnold's encyclopedia and it has everything you need to or want to know about bodybuilding. Every excercise you could imagine is in there and it tells in detail how and why to do it. As for what he took, I read somewhere that he ate d-bol like it was pez!

PunkRawk is offline Member
    arnold use to stack dbol and primo with a crazy ass ketogenic diet and very hard training...the guy just had great genetics that is what it really comes down to...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by PunkRawk
    arnold use to stack dbol and primo with a crazy ass ketogenic diet and very hard training...the guy just had great genetics that is what it really comes down to...
    Thats what I heard he used too. Most of the guys back then had great genetics. Then didn't just hook up the HGH IV to make up for bad genetics.

Hey Solid good to see ya bro. Where you been?

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by latman49
    I've got a copy of Arnold's encyclopedia and it has everything you need to or want to know about bodybuilding. Every excercise you could imagine is in there and it tells in detail how and why to do it. As for what he took, I read somewhere that he ate d-bol like it was pez!
    About the Dbols that what I heard also!

As for the encyclopedia,... I might check it out!

PEace

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    i heard he liked the champions choice of breafast D-BOL.

MindBomb is offline Member
    I also heard dbol . I also heard he love primo.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard of him and dbol , but I heard they didn't take nearly as high the doses then. like 2-3 pills or something????
    I also thought I heard deca maybe.

Dima is offline New Member
    no one answered his 2nd question which i'm also intrested in...
    IMO he should take clomid with its normal dosage as i've heard that even only 100mg of testosterone are enough to cause a breakdown in own test production...i'd like to hear other opinions

PunkRawk is offline Member
    it's debatable....at this board people are saying only post cycle...but i use eod the whole cycle and will continue to....

PUNKRAWK

thanks bro.

Originally posted by RON

Thats what I heard he used too. Most of the guys back then had great genetics. Then didn't just hook up the HGH IV to make up for bad genetics.

Hey Solid good to see ya bro. Where you been?

thanks Ron, I just got a new computer, my other took a shit...it's good to be back. tons of new members...it's crazy.

shoot1 is offline New Member
    Yeah, have to admit I think the physiques of the 70s and 80s are more asthetic than those of today.

latman49 is offline Member
    Frank Zane(IMO) looked better than all of the guys back then, including Arnold.

is it the use of test that has sparked the huge physiques of today? If arnold and the guys of old school BB never used Testosterone - I see no need in it's use... why is it so popular?> Quicker gains, bigger better gains, but are they as quality, I'm just trying to pick this little subject apart I know, but I'm just wondering why Testosterone was used by guys of the 70's.

boatyj is offline Banned
    Anyone got an answer to the second part of my question?

Bout the clomid.

I got 10 tabz...... what if I take them and my test level is just fine. What happens then?

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    what about the rumors of him and franco raiding morgues for fresh cadaver GH? is that all BS, jdging from the psychology Arnold displays in "Pumping Iron", I wouldn't put anything by the big man in the line of giving himself an edge... ridiculous genetics, no doubt.

Dima is offline New Member
    IMO if you take testosterone , even in a small dosage your test level can't be fine...so you need to restore your natural test production.

once again i'd like to hear other opinions

chuck is offline Junior Member
    I heard he used to eat lightning and crap thunder.. he.hee.hee

Gear101 is offline Member
    Hand full of dbol year round and yes that's bad for you

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by goldenFloyd
    ridiculous genetics, no doubt.
    I don't know if his genetics was so outstanding at the very beginning, looking at his childhood/teen photos anyone can tell he was a scrawny kid. Look at his shoulders even now...I think the fact, that he started going serious about bb at 16 and worked very hard 3-4 hrs 6-7 times a week at the beginning and practically lived bb, helped to improve his physique from generic to unique. Of course he took d-bol to speed it up and ate 3-4 lbs pound meals too All nitritional theory came to him later. He wrote in his book that for first year he started training he only exercised biceps and didn't even know what he was supposed to do to work other muscles I think when he wrote he is mesomorph by genetics, he was high or something, AS and hard work will turn a toothpick into a mesoI've seen guys with better genetics not go anywhere.

Thread Information