hotroc is offline New Member

Cutting and Fat burning????

Hi guys I wonder if you might be able to give me some advice.

I have been training for the last 4 years and in Jan did my first cycle. I am 23 years old and was 11 stone 4.
    After 6 1ml jabs of deca over 6 weeks, I have gone up to just over 13 stone.

I have been eating as much food as poss and regular protein drinks. With these gains I have put on weight around my face and neck and lost some of the definition on my stomach. My body fat is now at 10% and I'm guessing I must have been about 8% before.

I now want to lose some of the fat I have got but with out losing the muscle I have put on. I especially want to tone my legs which never had much defintions before.
    What would you recommend as the best way to get cut? I have started reducing calories and trying to cut out any fatty foods. I was thinkin of maybe doing some prima if I can get it.

Have been offered some Winstrol but I havent read any where that it cuts fat just that it gives you a harder look.

Appreciate your feedback.

Gear101 is offline Member
    up the cardo and drop the carbs.. search for L-caritine, ECA, Clen and Yohimburn.. read up on those and see if any look like they would be somethng that you would want to try..

gear101

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    ditto!! w/gear and add some more protein!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You're more than likely holding water from the deca . Up your daily intake of water to about 10-12 litres per day and that will help your body flush out excess water. A natural diuretic such as dandelion root may also help. Keep the protein high, cut back slightly on the carbs (not too much) and add some extra cardio.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Winny and primobolan , or any AS for that matter, "do not cut".

All AS promote a favorible environment for fat loss, than if not present at all. (Because of endogenous insulin and absorption/shuttling of nutrients in out of muscle tissue. I really cannot explain it. Really does not matter, already accepted/proven.)

The reason why winny and primo are used for "cutting cycles", which really means "make my muscles appear harder, more vascular, fuller" since there are no steroids that directly "cut", IMO.

So how do you this?? You incorporate steroids that do not cause subcutaneous water retention or estrogen SE's.... Primobolan, Winny, tren , anavar are several.

planet

Cheers for the responses.

I have already begun to up the cardio doing a light jog every other day. Is it possible to do to much cardio though and burn off the muscle that I have just put on?

Is running the best form of cardio or am i better sticking to the gym?

Gear101 is offline Member
    becarefully not to do too much cardo like pete said don't drop the carbs too low or you will lose the muscle that you just put on.. it's a fine line that you have to find yourself
    Last edited by Gear101; 03-17-2002 at 06:19 AM.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    too much cardio without gear will burn muscle for sure. So go easy, best way to burn fat is low = moderate about 60-70% of max heart rate, and go for about 40-1H again that depends on how easy you drops lbs.. diet etc. etc.... but if your at 10 and want to get to 8, just eat clean, bit of cardio, e/c/a stack should do it.

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    take 1.2 grams of alpha lipoic acid before a meal, this is the new dream supplement. shuttles carbs into muscles. and of course lower carbs more cardio helps.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    like pete said it sounds like you're holding hormonal water, especially by your description of your neck and face. after that leaves you should look better. also diet and cardio, but not too hard...

one more thing, not many of us communicate in stones. we're more used to pounds

thanks for all the advice guys.

Have been reading this board for the last couple of months but this is my first post.

Sorry about the stone thing but being in the UK its what were used to, will work out in pounds for future posts!

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    What is the conversion for Stone\Pounds anyway?

Just curious.....

Firmbottoms is offline Junior Member
    14 POUNDS = 1 STONE

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Just a thought: I am trying to lose some weight as well. I am doing a lot of biking; it's a good leg workout and biking is a hell of a lot gentler on the body than running; I don't like all the pounding running dishes out.... Also, I can bike for hours and I get bored/tired of running very easily...
    Last edited by Ajax; 03-16-2002 at 09:10 AM.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    hotroc welcome the board bro! another brit!

just repeating really, but... clean up the diet a bit, increase your cardio but gently, if you are gasping for air and feeling sick when you finish you are going OTT (save that for squats and deads )

Ajax has my fave cardio spot on - using a bike is an excellent form of cardio and is much nicer to my joints than running! i even got myself a bike machine so if its too cold i can sit in front of the tv for an hour

Thread Information