latman49 is offline Member

My mom is a juicer!

Today I overheard my mom calling in a refill of her thyroid medicine to the pharmacy. She's on friggin Synthroid !! All these years, there has been a steady supply of T-4 in my house and I never knew it. I could have been a ripped SOB by now. j/k

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Yep that is like when I went around to my Dealers house and there was my Mom,.. Having Buckets and rackin up lines of coke... all those years ago I could have scored from my mum,... and I wouldn't have to hock my TV....

Just joking.... Felt like talkin some shit!

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    t4 sucks.

latman49 is offline Member
    Is Cytomel better?

TheMan is offline New Member
    Cynomel(T3) is far more effective for fat loss purposes than T4. T4 must be converted to T3 via the 5-deiodenase enzyme. During a hypocaloric diet as one would run while cutting 5-deiodenase drops thus the conversion of T4>T3 plumits as well. Therefore there is little bioavailible T3 which slows the metabolism. Taking T4 whilee cutting would be inneffective for this very reason. Taking exogenous T3 does not require deiodinization so the T3 is readily availible to cells to enhance metabolic activity.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Nate_Dog
    Yep that is like when I went around to my Dealers house and there was my Mom,.. Having Buckets and rackin up lines of coke... all those years ago I could have scored from my mum,... and I wouldn't have to hock my TV....

Just joking.... Felt like talkin some shit!
    don't laugh......that happened to my ex girlfriend!

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    wish my mom would have a nice lil supply of juice. she wouldnt have it anymore.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool We now take control of your computer . . .

Sorry, guys, I have to get moralistic for a moment. I think we're missing one of the key points in threads like this. We find them occasionally in related threads like, "Hey, I just found out that my granddad is taking Proscar for his prostate, and my dad is on Propecia so he won't get any balder, and my mom is on Clomid to get pregnant again. I've heard that these are used to cycle. What do they do, and how much should I take?"

Notwithstanding that this is a dumb question in the first place (it goes with questions like, "Hey, I just scored some _______ [fill in the blank] - what is it and how do I use it?), the answer is still none. Because the freakin' drugs are not yours.

Get it, boys and girls? They belong to someone else. And when you screw with someone else's prescription drugs, you are screwing with their health and, quite possibly, their lives.

Reality check, kiddies: Under most prescription plans, a drug store will only dispense a 30-day supply of most drugs. If the drug is used to treat a chronic condition (meaning that the patient is on that drug for the long haul instead of just a temporary basis), they local drug store will dispense a maximum of a 90-day supply. That's the way the insurance companies have dictated it is to be done.

So if you rip off Dad, Mom, or Granddad of their drugs, when they see that they need a prescription refill and call the friendly local pharmacy, they're going to be told that it's too early for a refill and they can't get one for another "X" days or weeks. And two things will have happened: (1) Dad, Mom, and Granddad will not have the prescriptions they need to maintain their health, and (2) Dad, Mom, and Granddad will suddenly realize that someone has been stealing their prescriptions.

(All together, now, in your best Dana Carvey voice . . . Whoooooo could it be? Could it be . . . SAY-TAN??? No, it's that brat kid/grandkid of mine who's spending all of his time on the computer or at the gym!" And your juiced-up ass will be in a bigggg sling, just as it should be.)

See the difference? They need these drugs to maintain health. You do not need these drugs, you merely want them in order to do a cycle that you probably know squat about in the first place.

But screw that. If y'all want to be treated as mature, responsible persons who have the intelligence to do a cycle in the first place, then take total responsibility: get your butts out and find your own damn gear. Don't claim to be a young adult who has the right to cycle, while acting like a kid who rips his own family off for gear. You can't practice "selective maturity" in this game, especially when you put other people at risk.

And for what it's worth, what goes around comes around. In 20 or 30 years, you may be the one who's sitting around and taking Proscar, Synthroid , or another drug for your own medical reasons. And your kid will try pulling the same shit. C'mon, be really mature for a second and think about how you would feel in their shoes. Then act accordingly now.

Congratulations. With any degree of luck, you have just matured by a few years in terms of your responsibility level. If you haven't, you're on the wrong board.
    We now turn control of your computer back to you.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    good point tnt. man, you really take your time with these posts!

utah pump is offline Junior Member
    Always with the words of wisdom! I knew we could count on you TNT! Great post.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    bump :::::::: always a good post comming from TNT !

Thread Information