Thread: finasteride

PunkRawk is offline Member

finasteride

what and how much finasteride are you guys taking....someone asked me the other day if there were and AAS you could not take it with....i believe there was debate that said you could not use it with deca ...it would reverse the effects of it....is this true?? how much should you use with 1000 mg's of test a week....i hear everything from 1.5 mg's a day to 5 mg's a day....Thanks

thanks....i had been thinking that as well....but it had been awhile since i got back into this whole scene...

PUNKRAWK

The Iron Game is offline Retired Moderator
    finasteride prevents conversion of testosterone to dht which is bad for hair and prostate, nandrolone converts to dhn and because dhn is worse than nandrolone you dont want to prevent that conversion if you are worried about hair loss

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    finasteride prevents conversion of testosterone to dht which is bad for hair and prostate, nandrolone converts to dhn and because dhn is worse than nandrolone you dont want to prevent that conversion if you are worried about hair loss

is their any scientific evidence of this bro...i am very curious about this topic....has anyone ever used deca and finasteride and gotta good results?? cause deca will be part of my next stack along with test and dbol ....

Thread Information