MX310 is offline New Member

How Does This Sound??

After much reading this site this is the cycle I have come up with. Any knowledgable advise is appreciated.

Been working out for a long time, this is my third cycle. My last cycle was 250 mg of sust a week for 10 weeks and kept 10lbs. I am 6' 195 and 36 years old.

500mg test cyp a week 10 e/w
    400mg eq a week 10 e/w
    30mg d bol a week for 4 weeks

20 mg nolva e/d
    clomid three weeks after last shot
    milk thistle
    b6
    How does this look? Is this too much for someone 36?
    Thanks in advance

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good bro, id run 10mg/nolva thruout then bump it up to 20mg for pct.

Jackman is offline Banned
    like he said unless your prone to gyno keep it at 10mg

U.R.I.E.L is offline New Member
    IMHO this way too much gear. I recommend you try these dosages and you'll love the final effect:

1-9 Test Enanthate 200mg E5D
    1-8 Deca -Durabolin 200mg E7D
    1-3 Dbol 15mg ED
    4-6 Prop 50mg E3D
    7-9 Dbol 15mg ED
    10-11 Prop 50mg E3D

12-14 Clomid with Nolva or Nolva alone incase you cannot tolerate Clomid!

Quote Originally Posted by U.R.I.E.L
    IMHO this way too much gear. I recommend you try these dosages and you'll love the final effect:

1-3 Dbol 15mg ED
    4-6 Prop 50mg E3D
    7-9 Dbol 15mg ED
    10-11 Prop 50mg E3D

i seriously dont recomend doin this at all bro, keep it at wut u said.

Tycin have you try that kind of cycles? Or you're guessing - no offence bro - at all

no i havent tried that low of dosages, the cycle u posted is a mess.

Ok, but if U haven't tried so far low dosages (ohhh I wouldn't say these are even low dosages) but anyway - I appreciate you didn't call that a mess.

MX310 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, I just want max results, this cycle was not cheap.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MX310
    After much reading this site this is the cycle I have come up with. Any knowledgable advise is appreciated.

Been working out for a long time, this is my third cycle. My last cycle was 250 mg of sust a week for 10 weeks and kept 10lbs. I am 6' 195 and 36 years old.

500mg test cyp a week 10 e/w
    400mg eq a week 10 e/w
    30mg d bol a week for 4 weeks

20 mg nolva e/d
    clomid three weeks after last shot
    milk thistle
    b6
    How does this look? Is this too much for someone 36?
    Thanks in advance

run your test to 12 weeks and your eq to 11. other than that it looks good.

1-3 Dbol 15mg ED
    4-6 Prop 50mg E3D
    7-9 Dbol 15mg ED
    10-11 Prop 50mg E3D

dont listen to this at all: first off its not his first cycle, second test e is same as the deca, 3rd he said shoot it e5d.4th 15mg of d bol in 2 seperate intervals do what the other one told you

Tycin have you try that kind of cycles? Or you're guessing - no offence bro - at all
    i would not take offence to anything considering your advice, this is his 3rd cycle and your telling him to do 15mg of d bol and 200mg of test e.

Ok, but if U haven't tried so far low dosages (ohhh I wouldn't say these are even low dosages) but anyway - I appreciate you didn't call that a mess.

you would not call these low dosage? your only doubling your natural test.... but i think other than those 8 im done.
    Last edited by Jackman; 11-19-2004 at 08:14 PM.

Wink

Well, then do what you want. I guarantee for this cycle. You people tend to take insane dose of everything - especially in the United States. This is not an offence. I say this from my experience - I did heart myself with a huge dosages at the very begining of my experience with AAS. I've gone through almost everything from 1000mg of Sustanon for the first cycle to 60mg of Dbol . I had to quit taking roids for a couple of years to clean myself as I only could. Then my coach had me on low dosages and his diet, his training. His competitors take twice less AAS than the average dude in the gym.

Arnold Schwarzenegger had been taking 10mg of Dbol back when he was 17-18 then his coach was very anxious about increasing the dosage to 15mg ED. Okey I'll put this way. The farmacology of methandrostenolone has a lot to do with the doses. You people regulary take 20-30mg ED split throughout a day. Ok, what's happening with that amount? At the very begining of your bb career you have 2 types of androgen receptors - the ones which you have been granted since you were born and the second type you develop by intense training - but this takes time - a lot of time. The correct protocol of taking Dbol is as follows:

Week one: you should be taking 10-15mg of Dbol split into 2 (morning/evening) or the second dosage you can take immediately after workout to surpress cortisol levels.
    Thmost important part is to check your weight and weigh yourself. You're not supposed to gain more than 2 pounds a week. If you gain more it's 95% water retention and fat.

Week second: this week you should be taking 15-20mg of Dbol and watch the scale.

Week third: if you notice a weight gain over 2-2,5lbs a week you cut the dbol completely off and do the 4 week breake from taking it and you repeat the dbol cycle with the dosage you didn't experience water gain.

If you're in week fourth and you see yourself getting like a baloon you don't really cut the cycle just reduce the amount of Dbol and you can go for a couple of weeks with the decreased dosage.

You don't have to take Nolvadex then - I could compare this with braking the emergency light in order not to see a problem.

If people take large dosage of juice then it will aromatize. AAS dont aromatize at low dosage or the do but at very noticable manner. You don't need to take 30mg of Dbol - you're not an advanced bb. Not at this level. If someone is working out for 12-15 years and weigh 270lbs - yeah that dude have a potential to take 40-50mg of Dbol.

I think some of you should change your idea of how AAS should be administered.

The reason of taking insane dosages is that ppl start using 500mg of Test and 400mg of Deca while I can challenge everyone that I'll make the same progress using only 200mg of Nandrolone with some Winstrol and not even having a test - just a different compounds.

There are also prostoglandine PGF-2 which enchance the roid effect but that's different story.

I hope I have not indulge anyone - this is not an offence or drawing the fire.

I'm here to help people, not to offence them in any way.

Peace!

Thread Information