Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member

pumped about 3rd cycle

About to start cycle number 3 and am counting down the days...
    500 test e/wk
    400mgs EQ/wk
    30-40mgs Anavar /wk for not sure yet, maybe 4 or 5 week

second time running EQ, first time ran it at 400 for 10wks and didnt really get too much along with the Cyp for 11wks....so thinking about running them 13 and 12wks this time....test 13 and EQ 12..gained and kept about 10lbs first time around.

anyone ran a cycle similar to this and what results did you get...All products are BD by the way....all comments welcome

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Wait, wait you only gained 10 lbs of that cycle? you must be under eating or a facking monster who can't really grow much more. You mind giving your stats bro? I'll comment on the cycle after but it's not bad but i would change a few things.

Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member
    yeh thats about all I gained. Went from 174ish to 185 and still about 185 a year later at 6'0. I eat my 6 meals a day without much straying so hopefully this cycle will produce a little more. What are your changes you or anyone would make. I dont have time nor do i want to inject ED...so that leaves out some options. Just looking to maybe put on another 10lbs of lean mass and harden up more. Still got some fat floating around.

t-money is offline Member
    You gotta eat like a MOFO during EQ. Eat everything in site bro.

T

Thread Information