R.I.E.N.G. is offline Junior Member

How can you tell?

I am just curious, on the steroids pictures forum, people post pics of what they sey are real or fake roids, but i thought that counterfeit roids can look identical to the real deal, am i wrong?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    That is true, it can be very tricky. However, most of the guys try and post pictures of steroids that they have actually used before and can confirm they are real. There are usually some minor things that give the fact that they are fake away. Usually, the person posting the pictures tries to explain the reason for that particular one being fake

I just recieved naps and was curious how to tell if fake, i am beginning my cycle of naps and sus and took 4 naps today, i am feeling nothing now and it is 5 hrs later, are they fake? How could i tell? I matched them identically to pics of real ones on steroid pics...?...

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by R.I.E.N.G.
    I just recieved naps and was curious how to tell if fake, i am beginning my cycle of naps and sus and took 4 naps today, i am feeling nothing now and it is 5 hrs later, are they fake? How could i tell? I matched them identically to pics of real ones on steroid pics...?...
    bro you not going to notice anything for a coulple of days even 1 wk to tell if the dbol is working,not 5 hrs.
    and on another not 20 mg isnt going to do much either.bump it up to 35 -50 mg.

The Iron Game is offline Retired Moderator
    some can just tell, fakes/counterfeits can be very good, sometimes even identical in rare cases but most pictures that are posted are the legit stuff unless someone is unsure and is asking whether there stuff is fake or real.

Thx 4plates, you just put me in one hell of a good mood!
    peace bro

Thread Information