Thread: H.C.G help!!

Delts is offline Junior Member

Question H.C.G help!!

I just got some hcg for post cycle, but I'm unsure exactly how to take it. One bottle is liquid and 1 is powder, I was told to mix them by slowly putting the liquid into the powder and then slowly mix the two together, then after that it should be stored in the fridge. Does this sound right? I'm not really sure how much I should take and how often. Also is it ok if it is past the date on the box as long as it isn't opened? Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

I forgot to add that its 2500 iu's, I think this for the whole 10 cc 's and 250 iu's per cc, but not positive (its hard to understand cause its in spanish) well thanks for any help you can give

CYCLEON Guest
    first of all - HCG should never be used for post cycle and unless ur doing a pretty heavy one I doubt u need it. Let IG answer tho, hes more up on this subget than I cause Ive never seen the need to use it.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I think IG would tell him to throw it away . . .

Most important don't use it post cycle - that's a waste and will probably do more harm than good. Save it for a long cycle of test. I prefer to take it in the middle, or just around the second half of the cycle. Next time I am going to try OJ's method of taking 500 IU every day, but I use to take 2500 every 4 days or so.

To mix it: break both vials open, and draw the liquid out of the one vial with a syringe, then slowly add it into the powder vial. You are not supposed to shake it or disturb it too much. Then draw 1/5 out into each of 5 small syringes and store them in the frig.

Delts,

HCG ... better not ask IG... LOL He's not really for it.
    It should be 5000 iu's and about 2ml (2cc), well anyway take it mid cycle for two weeks everyday @ 500 iu's a day total of 7000 iu's for the 2 wks. dosent matter if you shake or split up and how fast you mix it just keep it in the fridge. your gonna need a little extra because it's such small amount to inject that some of it is still in the pin after you inject. Not to say that your not doing enough but you will come up short at the end. HCG blows up your balls and enhances your sex drive. I have 2ml at 5000 iu's so I just use 2/10 of it at a time. Its only good for a few days. I get good results from it and think its worth it. Post cycle you need Clomid its very effective and helps with keeping most of my gains.

FAST R

Thanks guys, this helps a lot. peace

El Rey is offline New Member

Thumbs up HcG

HcG works pretty well for me. I wouldn't worry too much about teh past date, recombinant products aren't likely to breakdown into anything horrible. You can use up to 10,000 iu weekly for a few weeks. It will definitely improve your testosterone production and as another post stated- your balls will get bigger. I agree with the others on mixing- just make sure to refrigerate the excess. Take it every 2-3 days for 2 weeks.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    In response to Fast Results post about shaking the HCG mixture, I searched the web to see if you are supposed to shake or not. Can you believe I found an almost equal split between variations of "Shake Completely" and "Do not shake, but gently mix"? These instructions are almost completely opposite one another.

Has anyone noticed a difference in effectiveness depending upon how it was prepared?

Juiceon,
    I think I looked at that too. Is it like 2-3 years old? I have good results from shaken it. But to tell you the truth I dont think I was ever that careful mixing it. My friend is really anal with it and says it dosent vary. Alls I know that my balls are back and my work outs are a little better.

Fast R

Thread Information