Josefuchez is offline New Member

Question results test and deca?

what kind of results should be seen from taking 400mg weekly of testosterona 200 and 450mg of ttokkyo deca300mg weekly.started the test a month ago.started the deca two days ago.i am already getting good results with the test,how long till the deca kicks in,and what kind of results should i see now that i am taking the deca too.should i up the dosag any time soon? thanks big time! joe

billr is offline Junior Member
    Well i don't think any of those have kicked in yet, you have to wait about 4 weeks for them to actually start to work. I did a very low concentration with sus and deca , 200mg/wk deca and 125mg/wk sus for 8 weeks. However i react to this shit very well and i went from 160-185 and my bench went from 160-245 by the end
    billr

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    damn billr i guess so

4plates is offline Banned
    why did you start the test 4wks ago and the deca 2 days ago?im just curious.

Gear101 is offline Member
    Originally posted by 4plates
    why did you start the test 4wks ago and the deca 2 days ago?im just curious.
    when i was reading that i thought the same thing.. why didn't you start the deca the same time you started the test.. then i guess if you didn't have enough deca then ypou could have ran the test the rest of the way out.. which but still be a bad cycle i think...

Josefuchez is offline New Member
    I ORIGINALLY GOT 3 BOTTLES OF TEST . I STARTED TAKING THEM BECAUSE I WANTED TO START SOMETHING,I DIDNT HAVE THE MONEY FOR THE DECA TILL A FEW DAYS AGO.SO NOW WHAT I AM LEFT WITH IS 9CC OF THE TT DECA AND 18CC OF THE T200. JOE

Thread Information