boatyj is offline Banned

HOW FuCKED up Am I?

I took my last amp of sust about 3 weeks ago. I only took 2 amps in the course of my cycle, stacked with 3 amps Deca . But 2 amps into it, I decided to stop - and that's where Im at now.

My question is....

Should I drop some clomid in a couple weeks or not? My nuts have shrank a bit (noticable) and I don't want them to stay that way after the cycle, or get Gyno... or any of that other crap I hear talk of.

Let me know your opinions, by the way, I got 10 tabs of Clomid.

Thanks Guys!

P.S. Thx to these 2 Amps Sust/3 Amps Deca (which really kicked in only about 2 weeks ago) I've gained about 6 pounds muscle thus far. I'm supplementing with a Calorie Shake (MUSL-BLAST 2000) and Creatine ATP. I hit the gym for about 2 hours 3 times a week. Just a little info for those looking to stack sust/deca ...it gives good gains no doubt.

Gear101 is offline Member
    dude are you saying that you did only 2 amps??/ you got me all screwed up with that post .. or did you do 2 sust and 3 deca a week???

boatyj is offline Banned
    Ya man - Only 2 amps sust, 3 amps Deca

Week 1: 1 sust, 1 deca
    Week 2: 1 sust, 2 deca
    Week 3: STOPPED

And I havnt done shit since. I stopped cuz I started talkin to you guys and you suggested I stop the cycle right away - So I did (too young)

Gear101 is offline Member
    what size is our clomid...

boatyj is offline Banned
    Gear 101: Love your "PICT" of that woman w/ the flag....

Here is what my tabs say:

Serpafar
    Clomiphene Citrate
    50mg

Thx

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a cheapo cycle

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    how can you even call that a cycle. the gear has not even kicked in yet and you are calling it quits. you need to play a little harder then that....

The Iron Game is offline Retired Moderator
    on what scale A well planned cycle is one that shows the best results, I would read a lot of information and search the archives and look through all the other posts.

Peace

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro you need some serious help.

You have now stopped the cycle right? Leave it at that you don't have enough clomid and to be honest you fucked up the whole thing.You say you are too young ,how old are you exactly?

boatyj is offline Banned
    LOL - All you who said I did a wussie cycle... it's becauase I STOPPED mid cycle. I planned on 8 week cycle, 250mg Sust/week with 500mg Deca .

But... I STOPPED mid-cycle. I stopped because after talking to a couple Senior Members, BigKev, 4Plates etc. they suggested I stop because I'm too young.

I am 17.

10 tabs Clomid..... why isn't that enough for only doing 2 amps of Sust?

Does anyone have the answer to my question?

boatyj is offline Banned
    LOL - All you who said I did a wussie cycle... it's becauase I STOPPED mid cycle. I planned on 8 week cycle, 250mg Sust/week with 500mg Deca .

But... I STOPPED mid-cycle. I stopped because after talking to a couple Senior Members, BigKev, 4Plates etc. they suggested I stop because I'm too young.

I am 17.

10 tabs Clomid..... why isn't that enough for only doing 2 amps of Sust?

Does anyone have the answer to my question?

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    just take the 10 you got and you should be fine. You realy didnt' do to much , so you most likely don't even need the Clomid. You're still young that your nuts shoud still be producing Test on there own. If you feel like your nads have shrunk (hence Test production has shut down) take those 10 clomids and be done w/ AS for at least 5 years if not longer. In that time train and diet hard core and you will be HUGE!!!

see ya in the other threads about diet and nurtition.....

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    hey bro you did the right thing cause you are too young, good job now let me have the left overs..lol

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Yea bro, you did the right thing. Pay attention to the last couple of posts, not the guys that aren't reading your thread very well. You made the right decision and are now coming back for advice, this shows your level of intelligence. You might pm one the senior mods and ask the best way to proceed on taking your clomids though. Those guys are very helpful and know their stuff. Good luck to you!!

peace,

cp

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Smart move buddy. It is tough to stop when you start. You showed alot of self control. There is plenty of time for gear. good luck with the workouts.

Thread Information