Thread: Time For Clen

BIGshow is offline New Member

Question Clen & ECA

ok i have decided to take a clen and eca cycle for 8 weeks
    i have been training for 1 yr on and off, but have been traing now for close to one year full on, both cardio and weights, i train 6 days a week, weights one day cardio the next.
    i recently (4 weeks ago) did a 8 week cycle of just eca and ive have got down to the disired body fat, now i would liek to take a clen and eca stack to get cut and lose abit more fat.

i plan on taking a max of 6 tablets a day, starting of by takign 1 a day then working up to 6.
    what i would like to know is when i get up to 6 tabs a day, should i take 1 tablet 6 times a day? or can i take 2 tablets 3 times a day?
    and when would be the best time of the day to take the tablets?

i was planning to do 2 weeks of clen then 2 weeks off eca, then repeating it to finish a 8 week cycle.

what other supplements should i take to stop muscle cramps while on clen?

if anyone could help me or write up a cycle for me i would greatly appreiciate it....

p.s. what is "super clen"? what are its benifits over normal clen? if any? or is it just a whole load of bullshit?

cheers boys
    Last edited by BIGshow; 09-26-2001 at 11:04 PM.

CYCLEON Guest
    will say that in theory it doesnt matter if yo take ur clen pills (20mcg each) all at once or spread out since the half life is long enough to cover it. Personally tho, i like to take them first thing in the AM and around 2-3 pm. any later and its harder for me to sleep - thats how i do my eca as well, usually. - 6pills=120mcg is good peak. ramping up is good but i would not take six days to do so, perhaps only three - u only have about 2 weeks to use clen before cycling off of it for the same amount of time (2 weeks) unless u are using ketotifen 9see my post in top of board)

so when loading up to 6 tabs a day u think i should start with:
    1 on day 1
    3 on day 2
    6 on day 3
    then continue on 6 tabs a day for 2 weeks?

and with the eca is it just 3 tabs a day? recomended manufactures dosage?

anymore help with this will be greatly apprieatated fellas.

thanks BIGshow
    -thunder from down-under-

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    If you try a search there are a few threads with different methods for tapering your 2 weeks of clen . Which is best? I couldn't tell you. There all good. As for the ECA if it's a 25/250 mg split then 3 a day is good. Im doing 4 right now. Everyone is Different. Just don't overdo it.

is it better to buy a ready made eca stack or make ur own up using the 3 ingreidiants?

anyone have anymore info on this topic?

timvds is offline Member
    ID MAKE MY OWN. CERTAINLY IS A LOT CHEAPER THAN STACKER2.

CYCLEON Guest
    "super clen " is made by chinaman and is clen and ketotifen - id avoid it tho cause people are often able to take far more than they should be able to, which indicates varying dose amounts and lack of quaility control in each batch - tht makes it dangerous IMO

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i guess i'm not really in teh same category, but

i use clen very sparingly since my bf is really low, but i never taper it.i'll just go into an ECA just to avoid a crash.i'll take 120mcgs for a week then hit up some eca til i know my body isn't gonna crash(usually 7 days) and thats' it. CYC is on point w/ that he's said also.just my opinion

Thread Information