Thread: teen needs help

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned

teen needs help

I am seroiusly considering a t400 cycle. What i forgot to write about of my last post was that i have already done three mini cycles.

1. 5 week d-bol cycle when i was 15
    2. same cycle 1 year later
    3. three weeks of sust250 and two weeks of eq at 100mg.

Have i already closed off bone growth?

Gear101 is offline Member
    i don't mean to falme you or anything like that.. just want to pass on some info.. that doesn't look like a good cycle history.. the guy sould have never sold you those cycles.. you might want to wait until your 23 or 25 years old

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i agree with gear101 and u should have done some research b4 ever doing a cycle.

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    well what's done is done, i cant change the past. I didn't know much about steroids back then.
    What i am asking is have my bone plates(or whatever the hell they are called) closed off growth. If the damage has already occurred then i should begin a real cycle

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by SUPERDAVE
    well what's done is done, i cant change the past. I didn't know much about steroids back then.
    What i am asking is have my bone plates(or whatever the hell they are called) closed off growth. If the damage has already occurred then i should begin a real cycle
    Go to a sports doctor who and have him x-ray your knee's...He will be able to look at the growth plates and tell you if they are fused or not...

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    what are you 16. You are way to young. Come on kid, you have plenty of time for this shit later. wait a few years. you will start to grow natually at such a young age. give it a chance.

Stevie T is offline New Member
    if your growth plates have already been fused.. should you just say Fuck it and take more shit??? or wait till your older???

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    even if there fused wait!!! thats not the worst side affects!!

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    This is not uncommon, I know plenty of highschools mostly private catholic schools and the kids take steroids almost regularly, more than they do on my college team, I have known kids who have taken dbol for 3 months at a time, deca for like 5, The thing is the coach has to know its going on, and he cannot stop them from doing it (prob does not want them to) but he really should educate the kids on the risks or at least how to take them properly because it is hard to change the mind of a stubborn teenager (I should know I still am one)

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    i'm in high school now and i see this shit all the time. most schoolers are too ignorant to actually sit down and read about what they are going to do... i know these three kids who just bought 100 dbols, split between the three of them. i mean come on dude, read some shit before you ask anything at all. putting up your past cycles is good for some criticism, but because they are so pathetic, it also shows that you didnt care much about yourself... hey maybe you do now, and thats why you are here, i dont know... but i hope you reconsider taking this cycle not only for your age but your past training experience as well... research brotha, peace.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information