Stevie T is offline New Member

question for Righton

Whats up. I had noticed that you mentioned taking a Test/Dbol /Deca Cycle... Im about to start the same one and had a few questions about how to take it... I have a bottle of Ttokyo Deca, 16 amps of Organon Sust 250.. and 100 Blue heart dbol tabs... my first question is should I get rid of the Deca?? I have heard nothing but bad shit about the Ttokyo Deca.. my bottle had a lot# of 70..I can get Organon 100mg amps of Deca also.. but they are a little expensive...

what do you think the best way to take it would be.... My plan was to take 1 amp of Sus 250 every 3 days along with 400 mg of Deca a week... and for the first 25 days taking 40 mg of dbol a day to kick everything off... also I have a shitload of Nolva and Clomid and shit.. can you give me any suggestions about the best way to take it.. How did you take yours and what kind of results did you get.???

-Thanks-

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i have had positive experience with tt deca , but i am personally not a big fan of deca.

4plates is offline Banned
    try 250mg sus and 200 mg deca 2x wk.for 8 wks.you can put both in the same syringe.
    dbol in the first 4 wk @30-50 mg ed
    great beginners cycle bro,nice and easy.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Actually 4plates, that was my first cycle!! Mind you i ran the dbol at 50mg/ed for only 3 week ( thats all i had ) ran the cyp and deca at 400/week(2 shots-Sun nite/ Thurs AM) I made real good gains( i think 25lbs???) However i'am one of the unlucky ones who suffers from deca gyno and nolva does nothing for that!! Hopefully you don't get gyno and take the clomid(300mg 1st day,100mg next 10 then 50mg last 10) i kept nearly all my gains.
    Last edited by righton; 03-17-2002 at 11:57 AM.

what do you think about taking the Ttokyo Deca ?? I have heard positive and negative shit constantly on this message board...

Also when should I start the Clomid??? right after the last shot of Test or wait a while???

righton is offline Senior Member
    I never tried the TT deca , the deca i use is human grade ( i have a scrip ) As for the clomid, wait 2 weeks after your last shot of test ( cyp,Enth) or 3 days after test ( prop, suspen) or 3 weeks after last shot of deca.

Thread Information