kealob is offline New Member

Another hairloss ?

First, I just want to say thanx to all the bros on this board!!! You guys rock and have helped me a ton. I've got one more question on hairloss. (By the way I look terrible with a shaved head.) I know that AS speed up the balding process. I still can't find much info on what AS, if any, are easier on the hairline than others. So far I'm going to take Kullman's advice and go with Anavar for sure, but I need something to stack it with. I've read Deca would be bad on the hair which sucks.

P.S. - Is Nioxin shampoo effective? My GF is a stylist, and she suggested it.

Thanx again!

Kullman is offline Member
    Eq is not bad on the hair, I never did have problems with deca and fina isn't bad either. anavar eq would be a good together and easy on the hair

Kull

Thanks Kull! I will probably do the EQ and Anavar . Although Fina is tempting, but I'm trying to stay away from sides. I've also read Fina is hard on the hair, but you seem to know your shit.

Also, will I even need an anti-e with Eq and Anavar?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    deca is only bad on the hairline when mixed with proscar or propecia

Pureanger,

Do you know why Deca is bad when mixed with propecia? I just got a script for propecia today. Are there other AS that you should'nt mix with propecia?

The original jason Guest
    wow ive written lots of info on hairloss Deca alone without propecia is the least harsh on the hair, so mixed with anavar which I beleive is ok to would be not bad youu need to stay away from DHT derivatives, like winnie,primo and im pretty sure EQ is a derivative of DHT also. DHT is what binds to the hair follicles when there is an excess and causes the hair to fall out. If you were wanting to do a cycle without deca you could do something like test,dbol and use propecia as well cos it will block the dht. Or you can go the other way with the compounds like I said earlier that dont act that way. Some say dbol is harsh on the hair I get little hairloss from it. Fina is really bad,primo is really bad if you want more information check out www.minoxidil.com there are many topical solutions which I beleive are good for what you want they ahve lots of good info there. The thing is I convinced myself I was losing alot of hair cos the juice makes me para about stuff like that but to this day I am still not sure if I am or not and I even payed 100$ for some solution from that site!!! lol. I am in no way bald not even on the way really. If you keep thinking about it you will drive yourself nuts so make a decision get with it and sort it out

peace
    Jason

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Another hairloss ?

Originally posted by kealob
    Is Nioxin shampoo effective?
    I use it and it works well. Give it a try, especially since your GF could get you a deal .

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by pureanger
    deca is only bad on the hairline when mixed with proscar or propecia
    Is there any hard evidence to back this up?

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by The original jason
    wow ive written lots of info on hairloss Deca alone without propecia is the least harsh on the hair, so mixed with anavar which I beleive is ok to would be not bad youu need to stay away from DHT derivatives, like winnie,primo and im pretty sure EQ is a derivative of DHT also. DHT is what binds to the hair follicles when there is an excess and causes the hair to fall out. If you were wanting to do a cycle without deca you could do something like test,dbol and use propecia as well cos it will block the dht. Or you can go the other way with the compounds like I said earlier that dont act that way. Some say dbol is harsh on the hair I get little hairloss from it. Fina is really bad,primo is really bad if you want more information check out www.minoxidil.com there are many topical solutions which I beleive are good for what you want they ahve lots of good info there. The thing is I convinced myself I was losing alot of hair cos the juice makes me para about stuff like that but to this day I am still not sure if I am or not and I even payed 100$ for some solution from that site!!! lol. I am in no way bald not even on the way really. If you keep thinking about it you will drive yourself nuts so make a decision get with it and sort it out

peace
    Jason

So is DECA the only AS to stack with anavar to avoid hairloss? Is Primo REALY THAT BAD on your hairline cuz i was planning on stacking primo and anavar????

To counter the effects of DHT during cycles on test and DBOL i've used high doses of SAW PALMETTO, but this seemed to REALLY hold me back from making gains... As soon as I stopped the blocking the DHT conversion i immediately noticed gains with some hairloss of course... This lead me to believe that the immense gains attained from DBOL are due to it's high conversion to the more potent form of test (DHT)?? Any thoughts Bro???

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by The original jason

peace
    Jason

So is DECA the only AS to stack with anavar to avoid hairloss? Is Primo REALY THAT BAD on your hairline cuz i was planning on stacking primo and anavar????

To counter the effects of DHT during cycles on test and DBOL i've used high doses of SAW PALMETTO, but this seemed to REALLY hold me back from making gains... As soon as I stopped the blocking the DHT conversion i immediately noticed gains with some hairloss of course... This lead me to believe that the immense gains attained from DBOL are due to it's high conversion to the more potent form of test (DHT)?? Any thoughts Bro???

ultr150 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

I'm going bald with out the as.Just shave your head and get big!

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Sk* just wandering "have you ever experienced hairloss before"???. Do you know what Deca can do my friend?????
    Well, i would have to say from personal experiences is "Deca" messed with my hair real bad so did Winny and d-ball. I found EQ is not too bad, so that would be a great choice bro. Currently i am using Proscar, minoxidil and Nizoral2% it really seems to help with my Test/EQ cycle.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    By the way when i used "Deca " i was not taking "Proscar" or any other AS some claim its not too bad but in my case i was loosing hair big time.

Thread Information