iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

explain this to me........

hey bros,
    im getting ready to start my cycle at the end of march. im running anadrol ,eq, prop, and anavar . my question is this, why, if the eq hunger is so bad, is it used in cutting cycles? is there some mechanism in the body that makes this feasible? seems like a good bulking a.s. to me but not a good cutting one.......any thoughts?

btw- this is my 1st go round with the equipoise , so forgive the niave question........

peace bb79

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought the same thing... hmmm...

timvds is offline Member
    lol, i asked the same question in a thread couple months ago. i believe that people use eq in thier cutting cycles because it gives hard vascular gains, instead of the bloat youd get from deca or dboll.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    it retains very little water...what's wrong with eatting alot on a cutting cycle?? it's a matter of how much you eat...just how clean you eat...i hope your doing anavar and a-bombs at different times in the cycle...

ooops....it's NOT a matter of how much...but how clean

punkrawk
    i am doing them at 2 different times bro. i also i know i can eat alot if i eat clean. i was just curious as to why the cutting cycle vs. the bulker........does any one use eq on a bulking cycle? it seems like all i see is eq, winny.........

timvids,
    i wil search for that thread if you think there was some worthwhile info on it from the answers you got. fill me in if you can........

cause eq has virtually the same effects as deca anabolically and androgenically.....just without the water rentetion

timvds is offline Member
    the thread was called "so called cutting cycles"

timvds is offline Member
    oh and i did use it during a bulking cycle. all of em have been bulking so far i still got the vasular hard look all through the arms and shoulders. the pumps were intense. although, my hair thinned out from it a bit. but it grew back. but anyways, i could ramble on all day bout eq.

cool,
    thanks for the info bro..........

peace bb79

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    a lot of people don't understand and think diet has nothing to do with cutting. others are good at controlling the hunger. others don't get hungry while on eq.

i don't have good enough will power, so i stay the hell away from eq for cutting. i tried it once and it turned my cutter into another bulker.

tren has similar effects for me as well, but i can control these urges better.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by barbells79
    punkrawk
    i am doing them at 2 different times bro. i also i know i can eat alot if i eat clean. i was just curious as to why the cutting cycle vs. the bulker........does any one use eq on a bulking cycle? it seems like all i see is eq, winny.........

timvids,
    i wil search for that thread if you think there was some worthwhile info on it from the answers you got. fill me in if you can........
    I've used it for both and been happy both times...It does not give me too much hunger, it's the fina that really kicks my ass...You can probably keep it under control with a little bit of ECA, seems to keep my appetite low enough that I don't go crazy...

thanks guys,
    i probably will use an eca with the eq, something like ripped fuel would work wouldnt it? how will the eca affect my being on the anadrol , along with the eq? think it will keep some of the water from the drol off as well?

peace bb79

timvds is offline Member
    no i dont think it will keep the water off. liquidex might work though. eca might fight some of the hunger pains, which are pretty intense

superbeast is offline Member
    I use EQ for everything, cutting or bulking! It is by far my favorite AS. I honestly never noticed that it increased my appetite. I wish it would!

timvds,
    i wasnt planning on running liquidex, but i can if you think it will help with the water retention. i've heard this before though, and although ive never tried liquidex/anadrol , ive heard mixed reviews........some good results, and some bad.

superbeast,
    what are your average doses bro? if you use it for everything i would expect them to be fairly high. im planning on running 600mg/week. hope the hunger pains arent too bad........

peace bb79

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I wondered the same thing, now I have an answer..

timvds is offline Member
    if you can afford it i would run liquidex through the whole cycle. helps with water retention. (course you know that)and youll get ALOT from the drol. at least i did. face swelled up like a friggin balloon. although i didnt have liquidex at the time so i couldnt tell you if they work well together from experience. all i know is the l'dex helps with the estrogen related water retension

timvds,
    what the hell bro, im gonna go ahead and run it, and that way i have no water retention and i can save the nolva for my next one. i wasnt planning on using any anti'es unless i absolutely needed em, as the only estrogen related a.s. im running is prop at a fairly low dose. so the liquidex would be a welcome addition to the cycle.....thanks again bro, i owe you one.

peace bb79

superbeast is offline Member
    I usually run 400-600mg. I don't go too crazy with any of my dosages. Like I said, no hunger problems for me.

superbeast,
    thanks for the info brother, its good to know that since im running approximately the same doses as you, maybe the hunger wont be fu**in unbearable..........
    gotta say, im lookin foward to this cycle, hope it gives the results im looking for.
    thanks again to all who responded, you were all a huge help..........no pun intended!

peace bb79

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    barbells, are you cutting? If so why are you using A-bombs? Eq made me hungry as shit, I ate when I was full just cause my mouth wanted more but my stomach was sick, food was always on my mind thinking about what im gonna eat next. Howmuch Prop are you gonna run?

SOLID

I2B2
    it a strength/cutter. i want to add some strength while i cut, as ive noticed that on my previous cutting cycles, i'd lose some strength, which i hear is fairly normal. im trying to avoid that this time. and while i understand that the 'drol is notorious for water weight, i dont bloat all that bad.......some but not like some guys.
    im running 100mg of prop eod, this is just for libido puropses, in case i have trouble gettin jack to stand up..........

now youve got me worried about the hunger thing all over again, thanks bro.............

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 03-16-2002 at 11:43 AM.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    <(I AM JEALOUS)>

bortort is offline Associate Member
    BB79, I just got off from 400mg EQ a week. I cant say that I had any eating problems. I ate more just to try and up the protein, but I wasn't hungry all day.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm starting week 5 now of Eq Cyp Winny and I've noticed that the hunger from the Eq has decreased around the begining of week 4. I'm not as hungry as I was in the begining. Which is good because i don't want to gain too much weight w/ summer coming up. The ripped fuel definetly helps out alot. But I don't like using alot of it because my blood presure is up the way it is and the ripped fuel does nothing but add to it.

M

wow,
    im gettin a lot of mixed reviews here, which i think is very good. i got a chance of it going either way, depending on how my body reacts to it. if i get the hunger part, i will use the ripped fuel, if i dont then i can cruise through it and not have to worry about it. the liquidex is a definite though, if there is any water from the a bombs, that will take of it.

thanks again for all the input, as usual you guys always come through.

peace bb79

MindBomb is offline Member
    I usually add the anavar with EQ for a cuting cycle. Vars usually curb the hunger a little for me.

mb,
    i'm running anavar at 60 mg /day weeks 5-10. hope your right bro.

peace bb79

Thread Information