xplicit is offline Member

Appreciate any advice im new to the board

Im 21 i been working out for 20 months.
    I weight around 165 and im 5'10.
    I love working out, its fun but i want to look better.
    Im happy with my gains i lost 30 pounds, i got some cuts and muscle. I feel and look much more healthy i even quit smoking cigrettes (I smoked for 8 years, so far 15 months i havent even had a drag of a cigrette) I also cut down drastically on drinking.
    Some of the reasons i want to juice are as follows:
    1) I want to look even better for the summer
    2) I feel I lost out on a lot of years where i should have been working out getting into shape instead of being fat. I still have a soft stomach and had to work extra hard to lose weight and then gain muscle, while going to the gym with a kid who didn't know too much. I didn't really get into a good routine till maybe a year ago. I guess from being fat for all those years, I feel i have to make up for lost time and do juice to catch up.
    3) I know people say dont worry about how others look worry about your self at the gym, but as much as i do say that it does get to me seeing some kid come into the gym who i never seen before and know doesnt work out as hard as me , do more weight and get bigger faster the me. I been working my ass of for 20 months and some kid who worked out for 3 months is bigger stronger and looks better then me.

Im new to the board, and im sorry for rambling on and on.
    Im just looking for advice on steroids . I don't want to go do something and have no knowledge of it. I want information so i can take full advantage of what im going to do, what the side affects are and how much the dosage should be etc. I am also not going to make this habit, im stubborn i won't make it a habit i quit drugs, drinking, and cigretes before, I wont get addicted to this. I want to add maybe 7-10 pounds and get more cut up.
    I am must definity going to take winny but im wondering if i should jsut take that and nothing else. I was thinking about deca but its hard to get where i am and a lot of fake deca is going around. Im cheap lol i don't want to go spend more then 400 dollars on steroids. Its also my first time so i don't want to go crazy.
    Im sorry again for typing so much i appreciate any advice anyone can give me. Thanks for taking time out to read this and help some one out, I hope as i read mor on these posts and get more educated threw experience i can help others out and contribute.

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    welcome, and its nice to see that you want ot learn. im not goign to take too much time to explain anything right now, because if you search for the things you want to know at the top right of the page you will find much more information then i alone could tell you... however, winstrol will go fine with deca , and with all the right training, rest, food... you could easilly put on 10-15 lbs from that. read more before you jump onto anything though... peace

cobra kid is offline Junior Member
    Welcome aboard bro!

I'd say don't even think about roids yet. You goal of 7-10 lbs. of muscle and getting more cut is more than reasonable without gear. Save the money. Go buy some kind of protein supplement and some kind of ECA. Now all you need is to keep your carbs low at night while still eating right(lots of protein) and a good training routine. Cardio is up to you but I'd recomend doing a few light sessions a week. That way you don't have to worry about the catabolic part. With the low carbs at night, ECA, lifting, and very light cardio you'll be able to shed some fat while gaining some mass. Don't procrastinate and i bet you'll reach your goal by summer.

Don't hesitate to ask any more questions.

-CK

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    g'day mate and welcome to the best board in the worlllllllllllllld lol. Im still learning myself so i wont offer any AS advice untill say 12 weeks time from now lol but sit back read via the search button and if it doesnt make sense just ask, the guys/gals around here are real cool. HITMAN

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro---take your time these guys are right. hit the weights hard ,high protein low carb diet and creatine for awhile. you seem smart dont short change yourself.there is plenty of time for juice. take your body to its genetic potential first. but if you insist on aas(which i understand its cool for people to stare and to hear them say holy shit that dude is huge-all of us like it or we would not be here doing these boards) thenstill take a couple of months and read these boards daily then you will be ready---soon you will be answering questions

I am taking a protein supplement GNC whey.
    I drink 2 shakes a day,I dont know how good that brand is.
    I bought it casue it has a lot of servings and 28 grams of protein per shake. I have cretine in my house some where lol, I was thinking about taking that again. I do have a good routine i keep my carbs down and for cardio i do play basketball twice a week and with it gettng nicer out ill be playing maybe 4 times a week.
    I appreciate you guys taking time out to read and respond back to the post. Everyone on these boards that i have talked to has be helpful. I have till May to decide if im going to juice, I was wondering if i could put any size on from winny i heard you cant but if i really push my self and work hard im wondering if i could put on 7 pounds of muslce.
    Thanks again

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    look into nature's best isopure. 50g of protein perserving!!!

righton is offline Senior Member
    Everything you need to know is definately under the Search button. And you could definately gain 7-10 lbs by summer without AS with a ton of protein and intense workouts!! BUT....if your going to do AS, i would throw in some form of test (test, deca , dbol , great beginners cycle with 15-25lbs gains) and make sure you have Nolva ( during your cycle) and clomid for post cycle. Don't want to see all your gains disappear!

I know about clomid i learned about it from this board lol.
    What does nolva do ?
    I also got to take liver protections pills i heard.
    I heard isopure is really good and has the most protein per serving. I have 2 shakes a day so it comes out to 58 grams and i get 94 servings per container. I bought 2 contianers for 60 bucks, you really can't go wrong with that. I feel my workouts are intense and i hae seen results. My question is, is it possible i can add 7 - 10 pounds of muslce on winny while talking protein supplements ? I heard winny jsut cuts you up and sucks the fat away.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome to the board. you really need to learn to train and diet the right way before hitting the juice.

Yes I understand that. Thats why im here, asking questions.

righton is offline Senior Member
    You should really use something else instead of winny. And you could easily gain 10 lbs as long as you eat well ( not just shakes but chicken, steak, tuna, etc..) And definately use nolvadex to prevent gyno ( make sure you research this or you'll wind up with a set of tits) And make sure you eat, eat and eat some more!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome..........enjoy!

peace bb79

I want to take the winny to cut me up and take away the fat on my stomach so i can have abs. My whole thing is if i take the winny and i work ut real hard can i put on the 7-10 pounds of muscle without having to take another steroid besides winny?
    I do eat a lot of tuna and grilled chicken and i drink my protein shakes. Can any one recommend other good food to eat for strength? I eat a lot of turkey also i dont know how that is.

Here is my opinion on you using any steroid to achieve your goals "there is absolutely no reason you need them." You weigh 165 lbs. and are 5'10". Also, you say you want to be more cut so you're obviously carrying some excess bf. IMO, you have lots more potential to gain some muscle and shed the fat naturally. Here is something to think about.....why take a steroid and have to worry about sides and losing gains when you can accomplish it naturally and worry about nothing? You shouldn't need any juice to gain 7-10 lbs especially at your weight and age. This is what I'd recomend, in no specific order.

1. Eat at leat 1 gram of protein for every 1lb.
    2. Get some ECA
    3. Get a good amount of rest
    4. Do some light cardio a few times a week
    5. Find a good lifting routine and record your progress.
    6. Keep the carbs low after dinner
    7. Keep reading about gear and make the decision after everthing else is in check for a while

Get everthing together and start next monday and I guarantee you'll see results you want by summer. Your goals are incredibly reasonable and can easily be achieved naturally. Fuck the winny for now.

Hope this helps and if need any more suggestions just ask
    -CK

1. Eat at leat 1 gram of protein for every 1lb.
    I don't think i reach that high in protein i have 2 sjakes thats 60
    and im sure i haev 60 from food daily so thats 120 which is 40 grams below.
    2. Get some ECA
    Not sure what this is.
    3. Get a good amount of rest
    I do sleep well, 9 hours a night
    4. Do some light cardio a few times a week
    I play basketball twice a week i might even do the stair master or treadmil if i dont play ball.
    5. Find a good lifting routine and record your progress.
    I have a god rountne and i stick to it, I use to record my progress i did for a month and stopped i should really start up again and bring the pad to the gym so i can jot it down.
    6. Keep the carbs low after dinner
    I dont eat a lot after dinner, I keep a low carb diet as it is. If im hungry at night i drink water have a banana drink a protein shake those are my only options. I never eat pass 9 pm
    7. Keep reading about gear and make the decision after everthing else is in check for a while
    Thats what im trying to accomplish right now, Im trying to educte myself on all the types of juice and seeng wahts right for me.
    As for why i want to take the winny is becasue i want results fast, I want to look good for the summer. I worked out last summer and was tempted to do roids but i held off. Winny isnt too serious of a steroid , i get the impression its the weed of drugs you know lol. I still hav 2 months till i fully decide.
    I changed my work out rountine tomore a power one less
    reps (6-8) as opposed to 10-12 more weight and pushin my self harder so i can add that muscle. Hey i know i been saying this to everyone i talked to but im serious I really apreciate any advice tips or info any gives. So belive me everything helps so thanks alot.

That is just what I'd recomend for protein. It is all up to you, but a litte more would probably help you. ECA is just Xenadrine, Hydroxycut, etc.(plenty at gnc) Your sleep is more than sufficient. Cardio is another individual thing. Try a little more but don't overdo it. I believe that recording progress is very important becuase you can see your improvement. Don't starve yourself after dinner, just watch what you eat. If you don't eat that will hinder your progress. Try to eat some protein right before you fall asleep.

The 2 months that you have is a perfect amount of time to see a big change. BTW, check out BigKev's routine in the training forum. I recently changed my workout to one major bodypart per day and I feel it is the only way to go now. JMO.

I go 5 days a week one body part. I feel it's better becasue if i did 2 muscles a day, the second muslce that i work on i wont be a 100 percent so that workout will suffer a little bit. Im not to big with the ECA stuff i have taken hydrocuts and xenadrine before
    and it helped me out. Th only thing i take over the counter is the protein and i have some cretine which i think im going to start using soon.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    over training----i am 5-10 at 244lbs today and train 3 days per week. without gear 5 days a week is too much. even when im on the most i train is 4x 1 week and 3 x the next. i was stuck at 220 dropped my training from 5 days to above and shot to 244. also winny by itself for you at that weight would not be good. lets say the tabs are 5 mg each(usually are)at your weight you need minnimum 6 per day which is 30 mg--they dont last long. put on as much as you can 7 lbs is easy then hit test and deca for big gains and less liver toxic. when you have gained 15 to 20 lbs natural and go weeks without gaining more then hit the sauce.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I'd suggest training and researching for at least another year and then possably hitting a small cycle. But if your like me then you are going to do it anyways. Oh, and I would pick one either you are bulking or cutting. I did the same thing cobra, changed my routine about one month ago to one body part/ day 5 days/wk and I am already seeing better gains. 1/2 inch in my bis alone.

Im not going to take deca or test or anything else i want to get cut up for the summer. deca gives you bitch tits and limp dick and i heard eq is much better then deca. I also am not going to make a habit of doing steroids if next summer coms by and i want to do somethign fine but im not doing more then say 3 months of a steroids for the year. Im most definity going to take winny and maybe pick up some kind of mass buliding uppleent at gnc cause i dont want to spend too much on steroids and i never did them befre.

Thread Information