Caged in RAGE is offline New Member

Question Confused Newbie!

Hey all......another newbie! i've been doing a helluva'lota' research about steriods lately in the process of thinking whether to go for 'em or not, and through this site (thanks all!) i've discovered that i've been fooled by a well built guy who i got to know through the GYM and sole me 100 of the white russian Dianabol pills claiming they're no more than appitizers.... ah well....knowing more about the pills made me want to not only take them again after the great results i gained by taking them for only one month,but also go for an injectable Deca ., Primo.,Dianabol stack! ,9 weeks that goes like :

week 1: Saturday: 50mg Deca./ Tuesday:100mg Primo.
    week2:Saturday: 100mg Deca./Tuesday:100mg Primo.
    week3:Saturday: 200mg Deca./ Tuesday:100mg Primo.
    week 4:Saturday: 200mg Deca./ Tuesday:200mg Primo.
    week 5:Saturday: 300mg Deca./ Tuesday:200mg Primo.
    week 6:Saturday: 300mg Deca./ Tuesday:200mg Primo.
    week 7:Saturday: 200mg Deca./ Tuesday:100mg Primo.
    week 8:Saturday: 100mg Deca./ Tuesday:100mg Primo.
    week 9:Saturday: 50mg Deca./ Tuesday:100mg Primo.
    * HCG on week 4 and 8.
    and i've actually started my first 50mg deca. yesterday...
    the problem i've got here is knowing about the side effects of both Dianabol and Deca. (especially gyno. and acne), and the recommended combination of Proviron and Nolvadx,i'm quite confused about whether i should take proviron + HCG along with nolvadex or would one of them be enough....or even if i shouldn't use any of them at all with a low-dose cycle like that??
    and if i SHOULD take any of the two testestrone level increasers, how ??

first msg for me on the board and i bet: the longest! im just real confused here guys and ANY feedback on this will be real appreciated...THANKS!
    Last edited by Caged in RAGE; 03-16-2002 at 10:12 PM.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    bump the deca to 400mgs/week!!! and I'd say try and take 200mgs of primo/week atleast.

I just read somewhere, that hcg may hurt long term recovery, so maybe thats not a good idea.. stick to clomid.

you can also take 30mgs/day of dbol weeks 1-4
    Last edited by Iron horse; 03-17-2002 at 12:05 AM.

Thanks for the info. dude, its just that i've been really paranoid about side-effects, it wasn't an easy decision to go for the juice, but it's been 3 years of working out now, in which i gained around 20 kgs (from being 52kg to 70 kg) of lean mass, would'nt it harm to go for my first injectable cycle with 400mg Deca . a week? and is it nessesary to stick to the piramidic schedual of increasing the doses then decreasing them throughout the cycle or can i just go for a cycle that has an equivalent dose every week (i.e: the first example of the "cycles and stackings" link of this site ?)??....
    thanx again man........'n VivA Le' CANADA!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Proviron does nothing to restore the body's testosterone production, it is not a substitute for Clomid!

Proviron treats the symptoms of low testosterone levels , Clomid is the cure...

I use Proviron, but I use it for it's anti-estrogen properties in conjunction with Novaldex.

Check out the Drug Profiles section of AR.com; if you read that before posting, you would already have the answer...

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    go with what i said before, and ajax is right.

Iron Horse Ajax: thanks for the advice, never considered Clomid. since the "Drug Profiles" section recommended the combination of Nolvadex +Proviron especially with the stack of Deca +dianabol ......but i'd sure check it out and i think i'll just stick to nolvadex for the time being and forget about HCG and Proviron....Clomid sounds good already!

Iron Horse Ajax: thanks for the advice, never considered Clomid. since the "Drug Profiles" section recommended the combination of Nolvadex +Proviron especially with the stack of Deca +dianabol ......but i'd sure check it out and i think i'll just stick to nolvadex for the time being and forget about HCG and Proviron....Clomid sounds good already!

Thread Information