s40
    s40 is offline New Member

20 thinking of first cycle

Ok, I am 20 and have been lifting for about 2 1/2 years but have stopped gaining in about the past 6 months and I think I am gonna do a cycle, I wanted to make sure I have this right after reading all the info I can. I can easily get a cycle of eq and It has been recommended as a good first cycle (I dont plan on doing another cycle) so I was thinking 400mg/eq and 10mg nolva the entire time including after the cycle ends, (then once off the cycle I should take Clomid?) should I take anything else after ending the cycle of eq to kind of ease me off so I dont stop abruptly thanks a lot for any help I appreciate it! If you need any other info let me know...

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Wait one or two more years.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait a little longer bruh. You will be better off.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by s40
    Ok, I am 20 and have been lifting for about 2 1/2 years but have stopped gaining in about the past 6 months and I think I am gonna do a cycle, I wanted to make sure I have this right after reading all the info I can. I can easily get a cycle of eq and It has been recommended as a good first cycle (I dont plan on doing another cycle) so I was thinking 400mg/eq and 10mg nolva the entire time including after the cycle ends, (then once off the cycle I should take Clomid?) should I take anything else after ending the cycle of eq to kind of ease me off so I dont stop abruptly thanks a lot for any help I appreciate it! If you need any other info let me know...
    This says it all, you are not ready. study weigh the pros/cons. search and research. You will answer your own questions and then come back and ask for members to look at your first cycle.

Thread Information