ravaz is offline Associate Member

Addition on current cycle

Hey guys,

Quick question. I am currently on a dbol /deca /sus cycle, 4 weeks into it and have gained 22 pounds so far. I know that someone on this board told me that I can add winny to this cycle. My question is what would I benefit from it on this cycle? And which week should I take it. I can get either the tabs or the depot.

Thanks.

-ravaz

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Sounds like you're already on a lot of shit. If I were you, I'd stay away from the Winny for this cycle, and save it for later on. Just my opinion. As for gains, you've already got dbol and sus for your bulking, and deca can harden you up enough.

Thanks for the response. I was thinking that also, but I'm just curious what it would do if I did add it into this cycle.

The bigger the better

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Deca /d-bol/sust is a good bulking cycle. Run with that, keep protein and cals high. Try to get as big and strong as possible and don't worry about a little extra water and BF. Save the winny for a cutting cycle later on. Just my .02
    Pete

Your exactly right. I'm eating around 4400+ Cal ed, 350 protein ed, 4 weeks into it and gained 22 pounds and a shitload of strength. I think that is pretty good gains so far, and it is totally noticable, everyone is saying something to me like damn man your getting big quick etc.. Someone told me that the Deca takes 5 weeks to start showing results, is that true?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Deca kicked in for me around 3-4 weeks. It's all good baby...22lbs is awsome bro. Keep at it.
    Pete

Thread Information