mc_ake is offline Banned

cutting...........?

It's quite hard to get clenbuterol (or however you spell it) over here, if i did manage to get my hands on it how would i cycle it, i finished a cycle of deca & sus a week ago today, is there anyother cutting gear the same???? Also what is the best cutting supplements you can buy from any main store, its just that i put on loads of bulk from the sus & deca cycle 'n' now i wanna get a cutting ripped like effect in time for, will cardio 20 min on the morning 4 times a week help, (monday, tue, thu, fri) I cannot really do anything with my diet coz' i ain't exactly got the cash plus i got a shitty lifestyle so i have to eat whatever there is??????? help????????

gchild is offline New Member
    hey bro....I've asked a similar question recently and the response(s) I received were that the over-the-counter cutting agent that works well is Xenedriene. Don't take my word for it because I just started using it about 3 days ago....but from what I was told it produces pretty good results. Good luck.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Your in the UK and can't get clen ? Interesting... should be easy. Second thing your only 19! What are you doing using AAS? Chill man you got plenty of time.

-g

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    they're all over the place in spain.

2 weeks on 2 off. cycle up to 140mcg/day depending on bw.

mc_ake is offline Banned
    i'm 10 1/2 stone, i dunno how many pounds that is? any1?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Your 147lbs. Oh and unless your about 3ft tall you couldn't be fat at 147lbs.

And Clen is easy to get in the UK.

Bouncer

ripped_82 is offline Member
    If you cant get any clen then I would stick with a plain E/C/A stack. Up your cardio time, and cut your calorie and cab consumption. You can take all the Clen and ECA till your blue in the face, but without a good diet, and cardio, it wont produce shit

mc_ake is offline Banned
    yeh i'm deffinately getting some, so when is the best time to take it & how much at 147lbs

mc_ake is offline Banned
    what is ECA?

ECA=ephedrine, caffeine, aspirine. Start off slow to allow your body to addapt to it. 30min before a meal is the best since it speeds up your metabolizime, suppresses your appetite, and sli9ghtly raises you body temperature so you burn more calories. Many people like to use it before a workout 40 min before since it gives you lots of energy.Dont take it to late since you will have difficulty sleeping

mc_ake is offline Banned
    ok, i think i will just try and get some clen , does any1 have an answer to my Q B4 about how much & when????? please?????????

TheMan is offline New Member
    The last thing on your mind should be cutting (loosing weight) at 10 1/2 stone/147 pounds. Sounds almost like you're anerexic. If you have a shitty lifestyle and you consider 147 pounds "loads of bulk from my last cycle" then you're in the wrong game. I don't mean to come off as abraisive, but you need some sense slaped into your feathery ass.

mc_ake is offline Banned
    i know exactly i am & am not, duh, I ain't a retard, for some reason I have always been light but very chubby & now i have even gained more fat, hell b4 my last cycle I woz 8 & a half stone, R U sure 10 1/2 is 147 pounds? Anyway could you please answer that other Q, please?????????????????

What i would suggest is maybe putting on a little more muscle first before doing any cutting cycle. But if your set on doing ECA make shure your protein is high, and train hard, and remember, diet is number one

Thread Information