gaylene is offline New Member

Post substitute methods to using arimidex or nolvadex or clomid? Legal stuff

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS THAT IF I DO A CYCLE OF 300 DECA , AND USE TRIBESTAN OR TRIBULUS INSTEAD OF CLOMID/NOLVADEX OR ARIMIDEX , WILL THE TRIBESTAN OR TRIBULUS WORK JUST AS GOOD/WELL???

PLEASE REPLY, CAUSE I BOUGHT THIS DECA AND I DON'T WANT IT TO GO TO WASTE.

I HAVE GYNO FROM PAST CYCLES FROM NOT USING CLOMID OR ANY OTHER ANTI-ESTROGENS, SO I WAS WONDERING IF TRIBESTAN WOULD DO THE JOB???

bump

bump

G-S Guest
    Um. Just a thought. Howza bout you get your ANTI-E's before you start the deca ...

YOu said you've already had a bad experience. How many more do you need?

Remember bro, NEVER start shooting unless you have all the important componets..and they are all important. So, hold off until you can get what you need.

Good luck. Stay safe.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    THERE ARE NO ANTI ESTERS AS GOOD AS THE REAL THING BUD.. BEEN THERE DONE THAT. IF there were then why make the illegal stuff. I am not trying to flame you at all, but if you are afraid of gyno, then get some anti esters before you start your cycle. I never start a cycle I dont' care how bad I want to get big, without anti esters and clomid.
    I agree with Getting Stupid here.. be smart and safe my friend.. good luck.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Tribestan will not work as a anti-estrogen....
    It will help testosterone production post cycle, but not anywhere near as good as clomid...

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Anti estrogens will do nothing to combat gyno caused by the deca anyway. the only thing trib will do is be a weak substitute for the clomid in restoring the HPTA.

Gilster is offline Member
    Originally posted by kizer_soce
    Anti estrogens will do nothing to combat gyno caused by the deca anyway. the only thing trib will do is be a weak substitute for the clomid in restoring the HPTA.
    Yup, I agree. Deca gyno is progesterone gyno. Anti-E's will not help. Winny may help but it is debateable. Anti-E's only work on etrogenic gyno, in either the prevention of aromatization or blocking the effect of the aromatization once it starts. Arimidex is best IMO. Nolva is good once gyno starts but if you are on arimidex it will be nearly impossible for it to start.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by kizer_soce
    Well put.

Don't just jump into a cycle when obviously you need to do your research and learn more, stick around and learn as much as you can- so you don't make any more mistakes.

SOLID

BIG MO is offline New Member
    TRY SOME SAW PALMETTO..MIX OF XTRACT &STEROLS....1/2 PROSCAR PER DAY HELPS...LIQUIDEX..TESLAC ...PROVIRON ..SURGERY...BY THY WAY WHY DONY YOU GUYS GET SOME REAL DECA TO BEGIN W/NOT THAT MEX. CRAP!!!

Thread Information