Thread: Weight Loss??

AeRoFoRcE is offline New Member

Weight Loss??

My girlfriend was wondering what was safe for her to take for weight loss. I dont have access to clenbuterol so that is out of the question. Anything else anyone knows about? Thanks!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Any over the counter eca stack is good. Xenadrine for example.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Tell her to go with xenadrine or hydroxycut, and do cardio. No carbs after 4 pm.

Methuselah is offline Member
    I just sopke with a woman who ordered FEN on the internet for $125; she lost 10 pounds in two weeks. I prefer the hydroxycut, cardio, and carb control. From what she said, the FEN suppress the appitite so you lose lean mass as well and will probably put the wieght back on, or atleast the fat when you start eating again.

I'm still learning about some of this. When I did hydroxycut, carb controll, and cardio, I lost a ton of b/f (3" on waist and all the water I was holding on my chest, face, and triceps). I got a little scared because it came off so quick and kept coming off when I stopped the hydroxy cut. I was purging water retention too. I'd look in the mirror and think that I was sick. It worked beyond my expectation. So now i'm bulking again. I love the lower b/f.

Looking back, I would say it was the carb control that worked for me. My girlfriend saw what I did and tried it, she works out and does tae bo, she replaced her carb bars with protein bars and lost ten pounds in 3 weeks.

Let us know what works for her. We'd all like to learn more.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    how about 200mg/day of desire and disciplined diet/exercise program. anything else will cause one hell of a fat rebound.

Methuselah is offline Member
    up it to 400mg.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    haha a quick way to lose weight is get a tongue ring. You cant eat for like a week. After that heals get the tonsils taken out thats like another 1-2 weeks of nice mooshy foods. THIS WORKS BUT IS MENT AS A JOKE!

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    there's no need to try any diet pills unless she tries a solid month of cardio and a good diet and still cannot lose a lb of weight...

it took her a while to pile the fat on, and it's SUPPOSED TO take twice as long to take it off so she remembers what it felt like to try to lose weight and knows better than gaining it back next time!

john

Thread Information