Thread: ripping gel

massripped is offline Junior Member

Question ripping gel

Has anyone used or know anything about ripping gel? Does this stuff really work or just BS. I went to there website www.rippinggel.com Whats your thoughts on this? Any info appreciated.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    iv not heard of this before so i had a little peek at the web site. of course im not in a position to make an informed decision about this (and im interested in one of course) but this little quote from the site seem to be a bit of an obvious get out clause.

".......releases stored fat from your abs into the bloodstream for energy, you have to help burn it off by increasing exercise or reducing caloric intake so that free fat isn’t redeposited"

this is pretty bloody obvious to anyone who trains!! of course you have to increase exercise or reduce calories to lose fat, and if you are doing that whos to say its not your cardio and diet thats losing the fat?

it just seems to me that if you then complain its not working they can say you didnt do enough excersise, or reduce calories enough, and if it DOES work, you can probably put the weight loss down to your own doing and not theirs!

only my 0.2 and of course ill gladly be educated if im wrong!

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    I think its all BS. if it does work at all, we could say good bye to the ECA stack, clen etc etc. And that would mean that it would be possible to get spot reduction done without any operations like lyposuction ...
    Who knows, I guess a gel for muscle growth may be comming out in the market soon ... maybe all that needs to be done is just apply the gel.. and .. there u have it ... :-)

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    I have used the cutting gel, and if you have the diet and cardio down, yeah, you can tell a difference. It'll tighten you up a bit if you use it twice a day. Obviously it's not going to be comparable to using clen or T3, but if used correctly it is a good product IMO.

$uperman is offline Member
    ive used it also , i wouldnt say it ripped me up but i could certainly tell the difference in my waist line.

it is a decent TOPICAL DIURETIC.. it is a poor FATBURNER...

epidril is just the tradename for thier topical aminophylline (a rather cheap and weak beta agonist) formulation/delivery system.

massripped is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the feedback. won't be getting the stuff.

Thread Information