Haku is offline New Member

Smile Help with cycle please!!

Alright guys I was wondering if some of you pro`s could help out a novice on his second cycle? This is what I`m planning:

Winny Primo clen
    100 100 5 tabs 2 weeks on 2 off for 8 weeks
    100 200
    200 300
    300 400
    300 300
    200 200
    100 100
    100 100

The main thing I`m worried about is getting shut down on these dosages. I no I need clomid but how much do you reccomend? My training partner has some nolvadex and says this will be o.k but I`ve read this will affect the gains of the cycle and wont kick start my test production, can you set me straight on this please? Also by starting on 1 tab of clen and increasing by 1 everyday means only 9 days on the full dose- will this be enough and does the process need repeating after 2 wks off? I no it`s alot of questions but I need to make sure my mind is at rest before starting the course. Any advise would be much apprechiated - Haku

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    It's your 2nd cycle. What did you run for your first cycle? How old are you? How long have you been training? How much do you wiegh? I'm not being nosey but this info. will help the boys here make accurate recommendations.

I'm not a vet but from what I understand, you should only run the winny for 6 weeks. It's hard on your liver (do you have orals or injectables?). Make sure you have Milk thistle, start 10 days before you start winny and finish 10 days after. Would recommend running winny @ 50mg EOD from weeks 2-7. Also no need to taper the primo, pick a dosage 200mg-300mg and stay at that dosage the whole cycle. Also get some clomid. Run 50mg/day week 10, 100mg/day week11, 50mg/day week12.

Thnaks for the advice. I`m 22 and have been training seriously since the age of 17. I weigh 96kg at the moment my previous cycle was Winny tabs for 6 weeks starting on 100mg/wk up to 400mg/wk then tapering down to 100mg (also using milk thistle). This was done 4 months ago I put on 5kg. I will be using tabs again on this cycle as I had some left over from the last. Thanks again for the advice.
    Haku

Anybody that has any advice it would be much apprechiated.

Mike Guest
    Taper up with your clen - dont taper with your winny or primo - leave primo at 3-400 for the whole time and run winny for the final 6wks at 100mg/day - no more - use milk thistle at 1000mg/day starting ten days prior and ending ten days after winny

Thread Information