O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member

5 months to get as big/strong/fast as possible

If you had a 5 month period to get as BIG/FAST/STRONG as possible what would you? bridge 2 cycles together? 1 cycle? what would you take?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    train and eat smart and get enough rest to grow

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't do anything different, maybe consume additional quality calories, which gets tough when you hit the 5000 cal mark.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Eat Eat Eat!!!

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by O.T
    If you had a 5 month period to get as BIG/FAST/STRONG as possible what would you? bridge 2 cycles together? 1 cycle? what would you take?
    what are your stats and goals? Do you get drug tested and when?

O.T
    Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    what are your stats and goals? Do you get drug tested and when?
    Im 6'3 175 lean body, I run a 6.9 60 yard dash... My goal is to get down to a 6.7 and get to the 200 pound mark, or heavier.. drug testing is not a problem

all opinions appreciated

wallycn is offline Banned
    Have you done any cycles yet, and how long are looking to run one?

O.T
    Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    Have you done any cycles yet, and how long are looking to run one?
    I did some test, but lost a lot of the weight I gained. I'm a lot smarter now and I think I can do things right this time to keep the most weight possible. Im willing to run one for as long as it takes I have 5 months to grow as much as I can..

let me know your opinion please.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I thought by leaner you would be faster... I dont know if id do a cycle if I were you, good luck.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    You could run Test Prop / Deca / Anavar or Winny at the end - lean cycle with good gains

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    At 6'3" and 175, it would be very difficult to gain anything that would last on a cycle, due to a lack of base. Eat more and train hard.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...mes.asp?cid=93

click on strength training....then scroll down to the manual on the 40 yard dash

Anavar or oral-Turinabol only for no bloat, strong tendons, and increased strength.......
    box squats, olympic lifts, bent leg glute-ham machine, weighted chins ups, bench, etc etc......everything heavy for more mass and fast twitch recruitment...also some plyos once the strength base is where it should be.....resisted and assisted sprints.......eat like crazy but keep the BF low to keep from getting slow.....check out the above book

you might also be interested in this seminar

http://www.ultimateathleteconcepts.com/
    Last edited by Badgerman; 12-10-2004 at 12:36 AM.

It will be very difficult to gain as much weight as possible while getting faster.

Can you be specific as to exactly you want to achieve those goals (i.e. to play a sport better....and which sport...etc...)?

O.T
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    It will be very difficult to gain as much weight as possible while getting faster.

Can you be specific as to exactly you want to achieve those goals (i.e. to play a sport better....and which sport...etc...)?

Play a sport better, baseball I have a couple of important workouts in about 5 months.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O.T
    Play a sport better, baseball I have a couple of important workouts in about 5 months.
    giambi might be able to answer this one

O.T
    lol yeah, im sure he could

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    My opinion, Tes Enanthate , Tes Deca for 12 weeks at a low dose 250 mg each once a week. At week 10 start anavar at 30 mg ed for 8 weeks this will get you close to your 5 month period with a continuous flow of AS. Make sure you take arimidex at 5 mg each week for sides and HCG for 10 days after your last shot. This will probally get butchered but I play a different sport and this worked very well for me. The low dose of anavar and tes will get the most negative response but I know from past exp. this worked for me. Good Luck

O.T
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    My opinion, Tes Enanthate, Tes Deca for 12 weeks at a low dose 250 mg each once a week. At week 10 start anavar at 30 mg ed for 8 weeks this will get you close to your 5 month period with a continuous flow of AS. Make sure you take arimidex at 5 mg each week for sides and HCG for 10 days after your last shot. This will probally get butchered but I play a different sport and this worked very well for me. The low dose of anavar and tes will get the most negative response but I know from past exp. this worked for me. Good Luck

you play football?

t-money is offline Member
    I knew a couple college athletes that took 6 weeks of Winstrol tabs before "big" workouts or MLB camps/workouts. Worked for them. Their times were the best for them and they put on some muscle, but mainly just looked a lot harder.

I am not advocating doing that, but I have seen it work...FYI.

T

Badgerman is offline Banned
    The East Germans ran oral-turinabol .......10mg ed......three weeks on three weeks off.
    No reason to gain any fat or water weight since you might not get rid of it in time......
    Ben Johnson used winstrol .....173lbs......benched 400 and squatted 600.....at least that's what I heard.......under 10 sec 100m fast enuf??

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    The East Germans ran oral-turinabol .......10mg ed......three weeks on three weeks off.
    No reason to gain any fat or water weight since you might not get rid of it in time......
    Ben Johnson used winstrol.....173lbs......benched 400 and squatted 600.....at least that's what I heard.......under 10 sec 100m fast enuf??
    10 mg a day seems like nothing. I havent used ot but hear people get good results at 40-50. Interesting though 3 on and 3 weeks off.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I guess you didn't just see the 20/20 special about Balco and Tim Montgomery
    and how he gained 25lbs in a matter of months and what it did for his speed
    and performance with proper training?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    I thought by leaner you would be faster... I dont know if id do a cycle if I were you, good luck.

Thread Information