bluestrm is offline Associate Member

If you use UG labs...Read!

There is a lot of traffic here, and a lot of questions on UG labs. So, this is an appropriate place for this.
    If you use UG lab made gear, I strongly suggest that before you use the product, you peel the labels off the vials and hold them up to the light and look closely for foreign particles.
    I have always done this out of paranoia. And it is a good thing. I have a vial from a very well respected and used UG source, and it has 2 vary small pieces of thread like lent in the vial. It is not crystalization or anything like that. If I did not pull the labels off and look, it could have been bad.
    I stongly urge you to do the same. You can soak the vials in some warm water, and the labels will peel off pretty easy. Then hold them up in some light and look closely.

I will NOT disclose the sources name to anyone, as it could look like I am just bashing. So, out of fairness, no names.

MX310 is offline New Member
    Same thing just happend to me, I pulled up a shot and looked at it and there was a thread or hair in the pin. I wonder how bad it would have been if I would not have seen it? I got this gear from an ug lab that many people do not recommed.

Livn*Pumpd is offline Junior Member
    What is it, hair inside?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MX310
    Same thing just happend to me, I pulled up a shot and looked at it and there was a thread or hair in the pin. I wonder how bad it would have been if I would not have seen it? I got this gear from an ug lab that many people do not recommed.
    what do you expect if ur buying from from a lab ppl. dont recommend

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    let me get this clear

you found a hair on the stickers outside of the vial? or inside of the vial?

bullram is offline Member
    i think he is saying he found something that looked like a strand of hair in the vial

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    filter and use

mass junkie is offline banned
    If you're going to post this and not give the name of the UG lab then imho you're just as much to blame as the UG lab in terms of sloppyness and wrecklessness..

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    If you're going to post this and not give the name of the UG lab then imho you're just as much to blame as the UG lab in terms of sloppyness and wrecklessness..
    Agreed. Unnecessary post. Youre basically telling everyone "I can help you, but I wont" Ill leave it at that.

imann is offline Member
    Don't be scared...........

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i dont see the need to disclose the UG lab,there are so many these days that it doesnt even matter.you have to believe that ANY UG gear is not gonna be free from particles.i personally wouldnt use UG gear.and if you do i suggest you refilter and add some BA. before using..pharm grade gear is not that expensive when you weigh the chances of shooting bacteria in your body.its your ass.the amount of money saved isnt worth it to me...just my .02

MX310 is offline New Member
    First of all, I thought I was getting gear from a pharmaceutical company when I gave my supplier the money. Then when I get it the label is generic, I was not happy but he ranted and rave at how good it was. So I trust him, so I give it a try. After doing a search here from the name of the bottle (ip),
    I then relize I should have stayed away from this brand. Now I find out I was way overcharged at 110.00 for 10 cc cyp and 100.00 for 10cc eq, I got a total of 4 each. When I drew up the pin the hair or fiber is in the shot floating. Now I have wasted a good bit on money, I just wish I had a reputable source.

Jackman is offline Banned
    never had a problem with and ug lab gear. and even 1% ba will kill and bactaria inside.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MX310
    First of all, I thought I was getting gear from a pharmaceutical company when I gave my supplier the money. Then when I get it the label is generic, I was not happy but he ranted and rave at how good it was. So I trust him, so I give it a try. After doing a search here from the name of the bottle (ip),
    I then relize I should have stayed away from this brand. Now I find out I was way overcharged at 110.00 for 10 cc cyp and 100.00 for 10cc eq, I got a total of 4 each. When I drew up the pin the hair or fiber is in the shot floating. Now I have wasted a good bit on money, I just wish I had a reputable source.
    IP does not send with a label, so you bought from a reseller that rebottled the product and charged you 3 times what he paid for it. I wouldn't go ug unless I was going direct. Just my $.02

skii96 is offline Member
    Nothing wrong with using UGL gear, shoot its the only stuff i use. Just gotta get it from a reputable lab.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    just checked my gear, and i kinda seen a lil floaty in one of my test bottles, is filtering tough to do?

smegs is offline Member
    im confused, what do you mean looked like a hair in your bottle?

jaffry20 is offline Member
    nope not hair, more of a fabrique i think

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Being from Toronto, I pretty much line in the UG capital of the world. I can personally vouche for Orbit and Syrus Labs. Ive' had many friends, as well as myself, who have used their products with much success and little pain.

IF you have a reliable source and a good supplier, you shouldn't be too worried about the quality of your gear.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    One more thing...

When you pick up UG gear, ANY UG gear, there is a risk of something like that happening. If you inform your source, it should manage to get the main chemist(s) through the grapevine and the quality down the road will pick up.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnr
    IP does not send with a label, so you bought from a reseller that rebottled the product and charged you 3 times what he paid for it. I wouldn't go ug unless I was going direct. Just my $.02
    i agree, if you're buying ug, why be the third or fourth person? buy directly from a reputable ug lab. i use only ug labs and i've never had a problem. besides qv is just a mexican ug lab anyways.

Thread Information