BigD is offline Associate Member

Hardening drugs with high Body Fat

I'm in the Brainstorming stage of my next cycle.

I'll start with my stats, 6' 215lbs ~21%b/f
    I'm currently running a Clen only cycle trying to lower my body fat some.

I've read somewhere that the hardening drugs like EQ and Winny are not recommended to take with a relatively high Body fat like mine because you really wont see the results. Is there any truth to this?

My other thoughts are just to do a typical mass cycle such as D-bal, sust, and deca . However again at my b/f I’m afraid you really wont see any definition and that’s what I’m looking for the most.

So I'm wondering if I should stop taking the clen and save it for a post bulking cycle and in the mean time just try and loose as much fat naturally as possible?

Or finish the cycle and later on take a hardening cycle?

After more reading I’m finding the Clen by itself isn’t that great of a fat burner as I was originally thinking. So if I can save it and get better use of it later then I would rather do that.

Anyways if this post makes any sense at all let me know what your opinions are. If you need to know anything else let me know.

I’m not planning on taking this cycle anytime soon I’m just in the brainstorming stage.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    no, clen is not a great fat burner. nothing beats desire and discipline except for genetics, but don't use genetics as an excuse for poor discipline!

what are your goals? lose fat or bulk? i couldn't tell by your post.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Well I guess that's kinda my question. My overall goal is to loose fat but at my current stats I think if i were to loose my fat I would just look skinny, at least in my eyes anyways.

So would it be better to bulk up then loose fat, or get lean and then bulk up from there?

I've always concentrated on bulking but I finally realized that as long as i stay at my current fat level then i will never see my results.

Is this making any sense?

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    i have the same problem,i am scared to cut down to lower b/f for the fear of not getting as much attention,people come up to me and ask if im a pro bodybuilder and im only 278 pounds @ 6'2 wit 17% b/f,my advice, lower your b/f gradually,dont look for a quick result that will leave you little and in depression,try and keep your weight and muscle size while losing b/f gradually,even if it is 1% every six months,at that rate you would be twelve percent b/f at 215; prolly alot more bigger in five years,and that is minimal results,keep pumping,

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i think a lot of guys have this problem. moderate bf, and dont know whether to cut or bulk or both. u dont wanna lose size, but you wanna be cut, its hard to weigh i guess. best advice is to choose one goal and work towards it. from personal experience it is too hard to cut and maintain or even gain at the same time. so what i did is a big bulk cycle, and then when im done im taking tren /winny. this way i did my bulk, ate what i wanted, got big, and then i worried about cutting it up after...i just think its a lot easier this way. hope this helps,

dj

Thread Information