Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member

Question 2 Types of DBol?

Quick question:

If i was planning to take 40mg of dbol per day at the start of a cycle would it be of any worth to take 20mg of (for example) pink thais and 20mg of Russians.

My guess is that they would hit the same receptors anyway, but since both types have slightly different effects i was wondering if they would work together and give me both effects.

only a thought since i have plenty of both

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I think I understand where your coming from. They'll both work the very same. If you have both don't be afraid to mix them together. But don't go to the trouble of buying the two diffrent compounds with the thought in mind that it'll work like two separete steroids in a stack.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    it's like buying two name brand hats, both work, its your personal decision which is better. and you can wear both hats.

ignore my crappy anagligy, you can use them together just like bouncer said.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    thanks guys - i figured they would work the same anyway but my main point was that they both seem to work in slightly different ways on me - for example i get strong with almost no size or water on thais but with russians i hold water and bulk up.

if i take both of them my thinking is that i would get a strenght increase and some size increase.

i wasnt going to buy both types, i have my next cycle just waiting on time now, but i also have some pink thais left over from the last one - i was just curious about getting both effects at the same time.

Thread Information