JP1570 is offline Senior Member

MODS, VETS, and everyone else that thinks they know their sht

I posted this in another thread, but in th einterest if getting it read, I decided to repost

A few questions about DNP after reading educational threads:
    1)Is the fat loss sustainable after use is terminated? How clean does one's diet have to be upon getting off to keep from blowing back up again generally?
    2)Would it be worth it to take DNP for just 2 weeks?
    3)The post suggests a diet that consists of 50% carb, 35 pro, and 15 fat. Know of any bars offhand that fit this diet? Maybe old Met-Rx bars....
    4)How advanced an AS user should one be before considering using DNP IYO???

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    The fat loss is sustainable after you get off but you need to be careful for the first few days even 2 weeks...depending on the lengh of your dnp cycle, your throid will be depressed and will take awhile for it to come back and get your metabolism back to where it was...

DNP for 2 weeks is a pretty good lengh of time if you use a reasonable dose, say 400- 600mg/day...Start low and work your way up if you are comfortable...

As for diet, you don't really need to follow that guide...Alot of guys carb deplete and alot use the 33/33/33 approach...

I don't think you need to be well versed in steroids to use dnp but you do need to be very educated on the use of dnp, sides effects,what to watch for etc...

Anyone else. Any other comments or advice. I've thought about this for a while and I've decided to use DNP . Just wonderin if anybody had any other suggestions

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    IV is pretty right on - the only thing is that I have tried a number of different diets each time and the 50% carb is the way to go as far as feeling better - warning tho, it will make you sweat more - the carbs will take the body heat up a notch.

As to experience - all the AS use in the world doesnt matter - what does is a very healthy respect for proper dosing and prior study before using it.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i posted an answer to your Q in the original thread.

Thanks

Thread Information