Thread: Usps ?

Nico is offline Associate Member

Usps ?

I sent some funds 6 Working days ago to my friend and still nothing. Checked the tracking info, and it says that it was just accepted but not yet recieved. Is this shit normal. It ususlly gets there in 2-3days. What do you think?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    2-3 days not counting sat and sun... chill out give it a few more days. Its a waiting game

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    USPS is the goofiest thing I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Sometimes things will take 2 days to get overseas and 3 weeks to get across town? What the f*ck's w/ that?

I had a friend send something from overseas when he was vacationing there (sent a post card). and it took 2 MONTHS to get here in the states.

keep the tracking on it. If another week goes by make a nasty phone call to get things going (depending on what it is of course, some things are just best left alone if it's going to get you or your bud in some hot water).

Nico is offline Associate Member
    lets say a week goes by and still nothing. Should I make that nasty phone call? Its not like I am sending anything illegal, its only funds.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    It did the same thing to me when I tried to track funds I sent to my source...said that the envelope had been accepted at my local post office, but that was it. Even after he received it 4 days later the tracking # still wasn't registered. Go figure.
    Peace

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    don't worry about it. you're fine.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Big Rush
    It did the same thing to me when I tried to track funds I sent to my source...said that the envelope had been accepted at my local post office, but that was it. Even after he received it 4 days later the tracking # still wasn't registered. Go figure.
    Peace
    I've had that happen a couple of times as well...I go to 3 different Post offices and everytime I use a certain 1, it won't track, I don't know what the hell their problem is.

Thread Information