Uconish is offline Member

newbie have some questions

Ok guys
    Last edited by Uconish; 10-06-2007 at 08:12 PM.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, your only 19, and as everyone else has said a thousand times to a thousand other people, your too young for steroids . When do you plan to do this cycle? Hopefully not until your at least 21!

Your taking quite a lot of shit for a first cycle. Personally I don't think you would need all that, especially the Enanthate at 500mg.

If you really want to do enanthate, then reduce it to half that dosage, every 5 days or so. But personally I think that sus250 every 5 days works great. Friend of a friend gained 20lbs on it and was pleased with the strength results. And that was from just the sus250. Now if your looking for more of a bulking cycle, go with #1, dbol adds water weight, etc...But number #2 will harden you up near the end of the cycle, cause of the Winny

lil jay is offline Junior Member
    i might get flamed for saying this but in my opinion for a first cycle the doses seem a little high.personally i gain easier than alot of people so i would run number 2.test@300mg/wk eq@300/week and winny last 5 or 6 weeks@25-50mg/ed.if it was my cycle id run it at 50 because i gain size easier than hardning or cutting. every ones body is diffrent,so remember we can only give you advise and a basic guideline for a stack.KNOW YOUR BODY and listen to it.like i said i gain alot easier than alot of people so i run lower doses than most of the bros on here,so some will not agree with me on these doses. i know what some say about running winny only 4 weeks but i think that the affects of 17a roids on the liver are over rated,so in my opinion 5-6 weeks is not to long.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    tru that terinox pretty impressive for a 19 y.o. newbe youve done some reading. i did not start till 21 or 22 area your a little young and thats a big cycle for first. but for me i would like #1

like liljay i gain good off small amounts(ask jj) and i always figure if im gaining why go up - till the gains stop

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Either One looks good to me Uconish!

Go with the first one if your more interested with some extra size!

The second one will be better timed for starting your clomid and you'll get a little harder...a little less water. and don't use the nolva unless the nips get sore...nolva can put a halt to your progress so just keep them on hand!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    besides being to young....

Im with mallet, I'd say number one for a bit more size. A lot of people's first cycle has doses like that, and its often recommend at those doses.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    You might want to consider adding ALA to your Milk Thistle for liver protection.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Oh......BTW You're too young.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    choice #2, but i'd reduce the doses for your age. actually i wouldn't take it at you age, but i'm not you...

guys t
    Last edited by Uconish; 10-06-2007 at 08:13 PM.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    I would wait and keep getting all the easy natural gains then use the juice to blow u out of you plateu later in life say at 23,24

block is offline Associate Member
    it is a matter of opion on what test you do I did a test only cycle with ent and got bigger and stronger worked well. it also was my first and I did it when I was 19 and I feel that it is a fine age to start as long as you have some sort of base to work with. you should get pretty massive of those cycles. why dont you just pick 2 compounds and go with that. like eq and winny or test a d-bol get my point you dont need a lot to grow.

thanks
    Last edited by Uconish; 10-06-2007 at 08:15 PM.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks to low to me!...for any real results...Yes even for a first cycle

4 years training ok were gettin better true thing to do ---go back to origional front load test 600 mg first 2 weeks then go 400 for 8 weeks stay away from sus for first cycle 300 or 400 for eq is ok and d bol at 30 mg for first 4 weeks ok----only thing- this is my usual amount and im 240 and been cycling for 10 years. so for a first it wouldnt hurt to do a little less but at this amount youll be ok. you can always adjust when cycle getting closer

remember if get good gains off little amounts do it -you can always raise your amounts but its hard to lower during cycle and each cycle you do you may have to increase doses to get same gains depends on many things

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    go with #1 doesnt seem to high to me. thats going to be my exact cylce starting may 1st

Thread Information