eradikate is offline Senior Member

HCG instead of Clomid??

Alright my friend was talking to his dealer today(this is the kid im talking about that's going to do gear and he's my age!!) he wants to take meth test for 8 weeks and anadrol for first week to jump start. dealer was telling him that HCG works better than clomid for after post but im finding this is not true due to my search, or my search has been wrong. what do you guys think?

planetx is offline Associate Member
    In all seriousness, I cannot think of a worst MED to utilize than methyltest as a first time user, coupled with A-bombs for a week means the dealer has no regard for the bro, no knowledge of his/her products, and/or doesn't give a rat's *ss about repeat biz. Seriously considered a compound with more SE's than positive effects.

Without Nolva/Proviron application being concurrently utilized, the poor guy will be plagued with excessive water retention and estrogen buildup. The crap is not a good steroid ..high conversion to DHT, etc....I cannot even continue....I am sorry.

Let me guess the tabs are loose and the HCG is already "liquid" for the bro's convenience.

OH is this one of those candid camera jokes.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    your dealer is shit bro. he knows nothing about cycling AS. ad-50 and methyl test is not only death to your liver, but they don't even stack well together...

another thing, hcg is only used for the middle of long cycles to get the nuts back, but it doesn't help post cycle recovery like clomid does. in fact it does the opposite. it sounds like your dealer just wants to make a buck off of what he has in stock.

ill look into that...ill keep ya posted..

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    H C G and Clomid are two totally different things. While H C G mimics LH and stimulates the testicles to produce testosterone , Clomid is the LHRh receptor blocker, thus it binds to the pineal gland receptors for the releasing hormone produced by the hypothalamus. By doing this, it produces a rebound effect once stopped and that is how it brings your testosterone production to normal.

H C G is to be used mid or by the end of the cycle to stimulate testicles, but it will do nothing for natural testosterone production. Clomid will do nothing for testicles stimulation at first, but it will bring back the natural LH production, which will in turn stimulate testicles. The effect of Clomid is continuous, and H C G is only for short stimulation.

V

Wow, i guess this guy had no clue what he was talking about. no wonder he broke himself on gear and turned fat. he try to get my friend to do meth test and a-bombs but i stopped him from that. jeez...people are so retarded. Thanx alot bros, BIG HELP!

Thread Information